Coreyon POV:

"Nigga shut up and go suck some dick" Jamie yelled at me making me get up and all in his face "say that shit again I dare you!" I yelled at him and he tried to say it over before I punched him in his face.

"Cory!" Rakeem yelled and pulled me back as the teacher just shook her head at me "office now" the teacher Bellowed. Ion gaf she act like Ian always been ah hothead and if that white ass nigga would've kept his mouth closed it wouldn't have been ah fuckin problem.

Just cause I'm gay don't meant I'm any less softer than the rest of they Bitch asses.

I walked down the hallway towards the office. My father ain gone be happy wit me but ion gaf he can keep his mouth closed next time.

"My fault Rakeem Ian mean fa you to be innis to" I told my bestfriend I've known him since diaper days he my ride or die nigga and when I came out to him he ain even gaf he told me it's like he already knew about it.

"You good fam" he said lickin his lips at some girl that walked past him. Rakeem was yo typical playboy but he wasn't all about girls tho he had his head straight he wanted to go to college down here in ATL and was gone do whatever it takes even if that meant givin up pussy.

"Mr. keys" the assistant said while eyeing Rakeem "you can go back to your class"She said while I sighed I knew his ass couldn't stay he walked down here for nun.

"Man whatever iah txt you later Cory" he said Dappin me up while I nodded and let him go.

"I see your attitude hasn't changed" The assistant gave me ah judgmental look "yeah and I see you still haven't shriveled up and died" I said not caring about my choice of words I was probably gone get suspended anyways why not add ah few days.

She didn't say anything just looked embarrassed and went back to doing what's she does best... nothing.

"Mr.keys in my office!" The principal yelled. his name was Mr.Gibler and man was he stricter than ah bitch. He always had some shit to say and even almost got me on these meds to control my anger issues but that didn't do anything but make me sleepy. Yeah I hated him with ah passion.

"This is the sixth time you've been in my office since the semester started" he said before lookin up "that was ah week ago!" He shouted at me while I huffed very loudly and he Just dialed my fathers number.

"You tell him to pick you up suspension for 5 days" he said handing me the phone and I nodded and he got up and out his office cause why they ain suspend ole dude for bullyin and harassment the nigga wanted to talk shit put cant fight like sit tf down.

"Hello" my dad said and I could tell he was sleep "yo dad,come pick me up" I told him while he groaned "you doing to god damn much" he said while I chuckled "and ain't shit funny when I get up to that schoo immaa-" I pulled the phone from my ear not wanting to listen to it.

I brung it back up to my ear "uhhh huhhh" I pretended I was listening but In reality I wasn't.

"So you gone come get me?" I asked cause Ian even take my car today so if he make me take the bus imma be blew.

"Yeah imma be there" he said hanging up on me as I put the phone back up on the thingy.
"so what'd your dad say?" The principal walked back in thinking I'm gettin in trouble "he said he pickin me up and we goin to get McDonalds" I said adding shit to the ending.

Mr.Gibler frowned "aye you got some gum?" I asked him while he rolled his eyes and pulled out ah stick of gum. Ik he had some cause this nigga breath be kickin like ah mf.

The assistant rung the bell letting me know she let somebody in. I stood up and shook hands happy asf "bye" I said while walking out the school and I saw my father Monty staring at me irritated.