Coreyon POV:2 weeks later

"No cause kadisha said that-" i rolled my eyes at this lady that was talkin loud inna store.

I hummed while pushin da buggy "she goin ham on my dick tonight" I mumbled puttin the bread in the cart. Messiah was busy at work so I decided ta do some shoppin for today.

I turned 19 today but Ian feel like celebrating. My feet was hurtin and shit so I just wanted ta chill and everybody did just that.

I got ah few birthdays texts from people I knew at high schoo, then I got some from family and shit. My momma said dat shit too but Ian reply cause it's fuck ha until my brother come. We found out she was havin ah boy at her gender reveal Ian go but her husband told me.

"Hello?" I answered the phone puttin it to my ear "Cory!" I heard Rakeem yell onna other line and I smacked my lips "boy what?" I mugged the can of peas cause they was five dollars.

"Kordell sucked my soul" he whispered and I laughed "and why the hell did I need ta know?"
I asked him and he huffed "this the first time I let him get close enough ta do dat" He said and I could tell he was proud of himself.

Ever since Rakeem been wit Kordell it's like you seein ah different person like a better version of the Rakeem. Everytime Kordell come around or is in ah topic of conversation his face light up and he cheeses so hard you would think his damn face can fall off.

Rakeem also has been less jumpy and shit like dat. At first he wouldn't let nobody touch him cause ,yk what happened to him, but hearin this even though it's nasty makes me happy that he's going back to himself.

"Was it good?" I asked Baggin my items and he hummed "hell yeah it was good and he bought me food after" He laughed and I rolled my eyes "good fa you" I smiled at him bein happy.

"Was goin on wit you and Messiah?" He asked and I shrugged "nun really lately we've been arguin but ain't no relationship perfect" I shrugged. It was true.

Me and Messiah had been arguin ova gettin ah dog.

"And what y'all arguin fa?" He asked me and I heard shuffling onna other end "I want ah dog and heon want one" I said makin him buss out laughin.

"Boy! Gtf" he wheezed onna other end "Just tell him you want one real bad or no puss puss" Rakeem stated makin me hum "wait ah damn minute! Why didn't I think of that" I frowned and hopped inna car startin it.

"Lemme call him and tell him dat shit" I said and Rakeem agreed hangin up da phone.

I dialed Messiah's number and put it on Bluetooth so I could hea him.

"Yeah baby?" He answered da phone and I mugged "if youn get me ah dog youn get no pussy" I said bein straight forward and he hummed "is that so?" He asked me and I nodded "hell yeah"
___________

"Ouuuu! Okkkk!" I moaned tryna get away from Messiah. Dis nigga came home and was fuckin da shit outta me. He came upstairs and started fuckin me inna shower onna floor,onna wall, everywhere.

We didn't do downstairs yet tho.

"Who shit is this?" He asked going in and out of me fastly. I've came 9 times now because I refused ta answer his question thinkin he would get tired but his buff ass got stamina "Yourssss!" My eyes rolled to da back of my head.

"And when I get ta have it?" He asked slowin down makin me arch my back and roll my hips "whenever you want to" I huffed tears rollin down my face as I came again. I heard him groan and he came inside of me.

He gave me ah long kiss. The shower was still runnin from when we was innat hoe so we just got inna shower and started washin up.

I had ta sit down cause my legs felt like damn jelly.

"My neck hurt" I rubbed it while Messiah carried me downstairs "Ian mean ta choke you dat hard baby" he kissed it and I hummed.

"It's otay" I said makin the sign wit my fingers and then laughin at my childish ass ways.

"IS THAT AH DOG!!!!" I hopped out of Messiah's arms only ta fall into the couch.

"Damn!" Messiah momma came outta no fuckin whea and started laughin at my ass "knocked them ankles loose atta boy!" She patted messiah's shoulders laughin on her ways upstairs.

Sometimes I feel like her ass should die or be ah stud.

"Was its name?" I asked "girl or boy?" I continued and Messiah sat down onna couch next ta me while I rubbed da dogs ears.

"His name Jupiter" He said makin me nod as the dog wagged it's tail "jupiterrr!" I called and he looked at me waggin his tail his tongue out and shit.

"Is that why we ain fuck down hea?" I asked and he nodded "Jupiter prolly heard you though" Messiah shrugged while I hid my face and rolled my eyes muggin.

"Breed?" I asked rubbin behin his ear "Cane Corso" Messiah said and looked outside "I got him fa protection shit like dat" He said and I nodded my head.

"He look like he gone be hard headed" I said as Jupiter circled in my lap and layed down yawnin goin ta sleep.

"Naw not if I train him" Messiah wrapped his arms around me layin down and I did da same watchin Rick and Morty onna tv while Jupiter snuggled up closer to my belly.

He put his ear up to it and let out ah bark before goin ta sleep.

Dats weird.

Heyyyy!

So I might not update as much cause it's my birthday weekend.

Lowkey thought it had only been like three days since I updated and I looked and was like "dang that's ah long time" so here y'all go😭

Thoughts?

Vote and Comment 🤍