Coreyon POV:

"Hello" I answered the phone and my momma answered makin me roll my eyes "hey son" She said her voice crackin.

My mom chose drugs ova me every chance she got. I would not be surprised if she callin me ta ask fa some money. she the reason why ion like gettin attached she came in and out of my life and people can do dat anytime they choose to. The only people I whole heartedly know got my back is Rakeem and My dad.

"Whatchu want Tammy?" I asked usin her first name instead of mom bc she was no type of mother figure in my life "here you go why you think I always want sumn?" She said catchin an attitude wit me "cause you do!" I told her honestly while she just sighed "you should've been ah girl the way you bitch an whine" She said it through the phone.

"Well I already got some parts of it" I mumbled under my breath "Anyways what do you want?" I asked her once again "Uhh son can I get 25$ dollars?" She asked me while I sighed "for what? So you can feed your drug addiction? It's sick of you to even ask your son for something that you left me for" I ranted to her "don't contact me again I'm dead ass" I said while hangin up and blockin da contact.

I'll be damned if I let ha in my heart again only to leave me again so fuck ha.

I sighed missin Rakeem he got grounded fa some shit ion remember but this nigga can't even go outside. My father was at work so I couldn't do nun with him. That left one person.

Messiah.

"Hey Siri" I called to my phone and I heard the beep for it "FaceTime messy" I said and she started doin random shit.

"Are you sure you want to FaceTime Messy👀 messy two lookin pairs of eyes?" She asked me while I sighed cause bitch if I asked you to FaceTime him why wouldn't I want you to?

"Yes" I said and I heard the FaceTime call start while I waited fa him to answer.

I heard the phone connect and I got inna camera "hey messy" I said callin him that "irritating" nickname apparently he thought so.

He sighed "hey" he said paying attention to the game and not me "what you playin?" I asked him while he looked down licking his lips "GTA 5" he said making me get up "I wanna play" I said an he looked innna camera "and how is that?" He asked me while I smirked.

♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕

Did I make messiah pick me up so I could play the game?

Yes, yes I did.

"You supposed to go-" Messiah started while I ran somebody over "nvm" he said gettin up going to go downstairs. The only reason I wanted to play gta is to run over people, get chased by the cops, shoot people, and steal dey cars.

"Want some?" Messiah came back up wit some Macaroni while I nodded my head and ran somebody else ova laughin.

"Hm" he held out ah fork and I bit it turning back to the game and seein ah car that was better then the one I had.

I got out of my car and pulled my gun out on the person in da car "yeah bitch dis ah stickup!" I yelled at the tv and the dude got out the car and lemme get in his.

"You goofy asl" he said while I nodded "mhm gimme some more Macaroni" I said while he shook his head fed me some more and laid down on his phone.

I played gta fa ah few mo minutes and got tired of it. I looked over at messiah and back to the tv.

"Sigh" I said a little loud but not at the same time but he ain even notice "Sigh"I said louder and he ain even look ova at me his bitch ass "SIGH nigga damn" I said and he looked over at me "what?" He asked me "I'm bored" I looked over at da time that said 4:00 "ok whatchu Wanna do?" He asked me like I knew "nigga if I knew I wouldn't have come ova here" I said while he nodded.

"I gotta appointment at like 4:30 wanna come?" He asked me while I mugged him "did you think I was gonna stay hea?" I asked him while he shrugged and got up "come on" he said and we went downstairs got our shït on and inna car.

♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕

We was inna tattoo shop and I learned the people that actually worked here names.

Jayla was da assistant and the two other niggas that was tattoo artists name was Jay and keem.

"Hell naw! I remember the time you came cryin to us bc-" Jay was about ta tell ah story about messiah "Shut up Jackie!" Messiah yelled while I looked at Jay "who da hell is Jackie?" I asked lookin over at him "that's his real name his mama wanted him ta be like Jackie Robinson but failed" Jayla said walking behind the desk while I laughed.

"Mad stupid yo" I said while going to the back with Messiah his client was comin in ah few cause they rescheduled. Messiah was just sanitizing shit down.

"So when yo client comin?" I asked him while licking my lips he was really fine asf.

"He supposed ta be comin now" he said while I heard the doorbell chime indicating someone came in. I changed my position and sat down in the spinny chair next to Siah.

"Can you go to da gas station fa me?" He asked me while I mugged him "Ian yo damn maid" I said turning my head not lookin at him I stood up.

He wrapped his hands around my waist while I rolled my eyes "unhand me peasant" I said while he smacked his lips "pls?" He asked me again while I nodded and he put some money in my back pocket.

I got out of his hold and ah nigga was standing dere "yo you messiah?" He asked them looked at me and I knew who it was.

"Cory?"

"Kadeem?" I said dumbfounded Ian never wanna see his face again.

Thoughts?

Vote and comment🤍