Messiah POV: 1 week later

I woke up to snoring so I turned over and seen ah sleepin Cory.
We fell asleep on ft cause he didn't wanna go to school so we made ah deal I gts sleep wit him on ft and pick him up from dere and he go to schoo.

We got closer ever since our first phone call and we been talking this whole week I learned his birthday, his middle name, and other shit that really ain important.

He gorgeous asf.

I got up and looked at the time that read 6:00 am. I decided to let him sleep for 30 mo minutes cause heon gotta be there till 9.

I got up and went to my bathroom and turned on my shower makin sure the water hot I came back and got my clothes and boxers.

I closed my bathroom door behind me and made sure to that I had everything including my towel and washcloth.

Washing up I thought about me and Corey, the tattoo shop and ah bunch of other shit.

Once I was done washin up I walked out of the shower and checked the time seein I took ah whole half hour.  Now it was already 6:45 it's coo he ain wanna go anyways.

I put my clothes on and not my white socks bc Ian wanna get them dirty.

"Cory" I said to the phone he wasn't snorin anymore so I knew he was atleast half awoke "Coreyon!" I shouted in the phone and he woke up and glared at me.

"Fix yo face lil baby get up" I said while he rubbed his eyes still muggin and shit. That's his permanent ass face istg.

He flicked me off "Alexa!" He croaked "Play Jhene aiko" he told her and she started mumbling some shit before playing pussy fairy by her and it started playing and he didn't care and just got up.

"Ik you love fuckin me" he mumbled while I heard ah bathroom door close and ah shower run.

While he was doing that I decided to go get me some cereal.

I poured it and started thinking about all the people I had to tattoo today and I made sure that I left ah spot open so I could go get Cory and come back there simple as that.

Once I was done eatin I came back up my stairs and seen that Coreyon was done taking ah shower and was now dressed sitting on his bed puttin his shoes on.

"You catchin da bus?" I asked him while he nodded with ah sleepy face he looked cute.

"No fightin today" I said chucklin and he just mugged me "ion gaf boutchu muggin me I'm dead ass no fightin" I said while he looked at me rolled his eyes and nodded.

I went into my bathroom to brush my teeth and I guess he did the same. I washed my face afterwards and walked back out grabbing my shoes and my socks.

"You still pickin me up right?" He asked inna soft voice since he was still tired and i nodded my head while he nodded his and turned back to brushing his teeth while he kept push his hair outta da way.

"Why youn just put dat shit up or cut it" I said making him mug me and hang up. Guess he really love his hair ion gaf said what I said.

Cory🤍: Dat don't mean don't pick me up.

Messy😚 loved ah message.

I loved the message cause duh nigga ain gone say Ian go pick you up and then don't.

♜ ♜ ♜ ♜ ♜ ♜ ♜ ♜ ♜ ♜

"So y'all Datin?" Jayla my sister said making me roll my eyes. She was quick to jump in relationships she ain ready fa so Ik she would say some shit like this.

"Bitch are you dumb?" My nigga Jay said "they just met ah week ago" he said to her clearly while she just shrugged "okay Damn!" She said heading to the back of the parlor to get some food.

"Yo wassup keem!" Jay said loudly making me sigh and look at the time which read 2:35 Cory would be gettin out in like 1 hour and sumn minutes since they had an early out fa ah teacher meeting so he got out at 3:25.

He ain't texted me all day except for one text where he said "if I rock this Nigga Jamie I'm sorry" I just questioned mark the message and Ian hear nothin else from him so I guess he was coo.

"Wassup" keem dapped him up while he sat down onna couch "Ian have no clients today so that's why Ian come in" he told me while I nodded.

You could say im the Head nigga in charge. I pay the bills and shit but we all our own bosses we each got different set ups, different things we good at, and different clients. So we all coo round her and Dese the only mfs I really fw besides Cory.

My client I had that would take me ah good hour came in since her tattoo was big and she wanted it on the back of her leg.

"Hey" I said "I'll take you in the back" I told her while she looked me up and down before following me.

She sat down in the chair face down and she could breath since I had ah hole in da chair where she could put her face down in.

"So you want ah dragon?" I asked her it wasn't my place to judge but this shit gone hurt a lot.

She nodded her head "how much it's gone be again?" She asked me while i looked at how big it would be "260" I told her honestly while she nodded her head and i started.

♜ ♜ ♜ ♜ ♜ ♜ ♜ ♜ ♜ ♜

It was 3:10 and I just got finished wit dis girl- briella tattoo and she cried but she finished it and that's all that matters.

"Alright here you are" I said while she kept lookin over at keem.

"He don't gotta girlfriend" Jayla told her as she nodded and asked fa ah piece of paper she wrote her number down "can you give this to him" she said droppin it down and going out the door and not looking back keem was just staring at her while she walked off.

"Keem! Here go her number thirsty ass" Jayla said making me roll my eyes at her.

"Y'all ima be back" I said grabbing my keys and walking out " he goin ta pick up his lil whoot da whoot" Jay said making me mug him "shut up Jackie" I said his full name while he rolled his eyes at me and the rest laughed "Yall promised not to talk about that!" He said while they continued and I walked out.

The schoo was like ah block away so I would get there on time it didn't matter.

♜ ♜ ♜ ♜ ♜ ♜ ♜

I was waiting outside with some McDonald's I got him his favorite sandwich and that nasty blue raspberry shit and I had finished  my food already now I was waitin on him.

He came out with some darkskin nigga making me think back "my bestfriend Rakeem slow asl" I remembered him sayin while they dapped each other up and the dude left lookin at some girl.

He came over to my car knowin bc I told him what kind of car I had last time we was on ft.

He opened the car door and was boutta get in befo ah person said sumn "aye! Cock sucker!" I heard some random white boy say while I looked at Cory shaking my head at him tellin him silently to walk away.

He looked at me before rolling his eyes and getting in closing the door and rolling his window down.

I started driving off "SHUT UP YA WHITE CUNT!" He shouted out the window befo rolling his window up and I looked at him "what?" He said eating his fries while I turned my lips up slightly.

He really is beautiful.

𝕿𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖘?

𝖁𝖔𝖙𝖊 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖒𝖊𝖓𝖙🤍