Coreyon POV: The next day

"So he knocked his ass out?" I asked Rakeem while he nodded his head eatin his noodles makin me hungry "Yeah" he sighed "that's good! I'm happy fa you" I laughed at the thought of Kadeem gettin knocked out.

Should've recorded it.

"How's your dad?" Rakeem asked his voice cuttin up ah lil bit cause we was on ft "He good travelin ah lot fa work so I stay wit Messy a lot" I shrugged. As long as my dad make it ta my graduation we gone be good.

"Did you order yo cap and gown yet?" I asked Rakeem and he hummed.

Me and rakeem gettin back ta bein as close as we were. There was always ah lil doubt in da back of my mind but that's gone be their till I get ova it.

Our graduation is in 3 weeks and I'm excited asf. Messy said he had somethin special planned and I can't wait, if it wasnt for the damn surprise I would've said fuck the graduation and got my diploma and left.

"I think I wanna put viagra in messy drink" I said eyein it and Rakeem laughed "Yo crazy ass" He shook his head and I shrugged "I found some of it inna drawer and I'm finna put it in dere" I stood up and grabbed his drink off of his dresser.

I propped da camera up and opened da package of viagra.

"How many is it?" Rakeem asked "two" I held up my fingers and he nodded then shook his head "you betta be inna mood cause messiah gone be in it" He said then laughed.

"Fuck up" I mumbled and crushed the pill up and poured it in his drink.

"This Kordell callin" Rakeem said and cheesed "he got you cheesin like ah middle school girl" I laughed at him and smacked his lips and hung up "rude fucker" I mumbled while stirrin da peach tea dat messiah always drinkin up.

"Baby!!" He shouted my and I smiled. Messiah hadda busy day today so he just wanted ta chill and play da game which means: Chill day= no attention fa me.

And that's ah no no.

"What!" I shouted "Can bring me my tea?" He asked and did ah happy dance "Hea I come!" I shouted back and grabbed my blanket and his drink with my phone in my hand.

"Ian yo maid yk" I mugged Messiah and he nodded kissin my hand and grabbin his tea "thank you" he said and went back ta playin on it.

He opened his tea then looked at me "Why you lookin at me like dat?" He mugged me and I shook my head smilin "You so handsome" I lied and he tilted his head "What?? I like yo haircut" I said and he hummed and went back ta playin da game drinkin da tea.

"This shit good asf want some??" He asked me and I shook my head smackin my lips "yk I'm allergic ta peaches" I said and he nodded his head "damn I forgot" he said and drunk all of it.

Cory❤️:
Mission Viagra is in motion

Rakeem🙃:
😭😭tired of you

I clicked my phone offa my messages and went ta ig. Now all we gotta do is wait 30 minutes.

___________

"Messy move" I moved his hands that was makin his way up my basketball shorts.

I wanted ta watch ah movie cause I got tired of watchin him do dis and dat onna game.

I got up and walked to da kitchen and reached down seein my fruit gushers and Messiah groaned.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed ah fruit gusher pack and walked towards the couch.

Messiah grabbed both my legs and pulled me onto him and I straddled him "What?" I asked laughing and he looked at me "you so pretty" He said and I scrunched my face up "tf wrong wit u" I laughed some more.