Coreyon POV: Continued

"A popsicle stick" I smiled nervously and he mugged me walkin towards me "Cory" he said seriously and I looked down smirkin and shit.

"I can't focus" I said and he sighed going in a bathroom and comin back out wit some shorts on but you could tell he was freeballin.

"Cory" he lifted my head up "wha- pregnancy test" I blurted out. Honestly I'm kinda scared for his reaction.

"Why you need dat-" he cut himself off den started smilin "baby you pregnant?" He asked bendin down his knee poppin. He put his hands in my shirt rubbin my sides.

"Mhm" I confirmed lookin away and he moved my head back to face him "imma be ah daddy?" He smiled and I nodded my head laughin and shit.

"I'm finna be ah daddy!!" He picked me up and spun me around "ok nigga put me down!" I slapped his shoulder and he mugged me settin me down onna bed and climbin on top of me.

"Stopppp" I chuckled cause he was kissin all on me "are you cryin?" I lifted his head up and he sniffed "awwww" I cooed and wrapped my arms around him ricin back and forth kissin da top of his head "what's da matter siah?" I asked him.

"I'm happy dats all" he said and I nodded my head "well go take ah shower you do smell" I held my nose cause it was burnin.

"Aight" Messiah hummed and gave me ah kiss. He tried backin up but I wrapped my legs around him and pulled him back onto da bed.

"What da hell" He muttered after I sucked on his bottom lip "Lemme take ah shower wit you" I cheesed and he looked me up and down "horny freaky fuck" He mumbled under his breath but I heard him.

"Come on" he waved and I hopped up and ran into the bathroom closin da door.
_____________

"So how you feel about havin the baby?" Rakeem asked and I shrugged "ion kno I'm happy just wish I would stop eatin weird shit" I said dippin my celery in ketchup.

"Me too" his face showed disgust and I mugged him "how far along is you?" He asked and I shrugged "dats why I got ah appointment tomorrow ta see" I chewed on my celery and Messy came into the kitchen.

He went to the gym earlier and he just now comin back. He had his shirt off and I bit my lip as he turned around and frowned at me.

"No" He said and I frowned my face up "but- but nothin, baby we just did it yesterday" He said and tears came to my eyes makin him groan "ight ight give me 20 minutes" He walked out and I cheesed.

"You ah damn mess" Rakeem said and I chuckled "ion kno I've been more horny too like everytime I see messiah it's just like pullat dick out" I said thinkin about it.

"I think My horniness is replacin my mornin sickness" I nodded and Rakeem laughed "wish I could say da same about Kordell but he just horny 24/7 always wanna fuck on me" He rolled his eyes.

"Messiah gettin sick of me" I rolled my eyes lookin at da time "well it's been 20 minutes so imma call you back tma" I said and he nodded his head "Aight love you" He said and I nodded "love you too" I hung up.

"Messiahhhhh!!!" I dragged walkin upstairs seein Jupiter on the couch puttin his head up to look at me then settin it back down.

"I'm in hea!" He called from the room and I walked inside and jumped on him "don't ask me fa shit tma" He mugged me kissin my neck and I nodded my head "ok"
__________

"So it seems that you are three weeks along" The doctor told me makin me frown "so I've been pregnant that long?" I mumbled "why didn't I know befo?" I asked her and she looked at me throwin her gloves away.

"Sometimes people don't catch their pregnancy's as early if their not trying for one" She explained "But you could've been naturally protecting your belly out of extinct at random times, So really you've always known in here" She pointed to her head "but not here" she pointed to her stomach.

"Oh ok" I nodded "So have you had any pregnancy symptoms? Morning sickness?" She asked and I shook my head "No only I've been havin random cravings and I always want to fu- have sex" I said and she nodded her head.

"That's normal during the third trimester guess yours is earlier than most just don't over do it" She eyed me and I nodded "other than that your free to go!" She said and I thanked her walking out.

I dialed messy's number and put it on speaker gettin in my car "hey baby" he answered and I smiled at the sound of his voice "what you doinnnn?" I asked lookin out the window seein somebody walkin to my car.

"Nun baby I'm at home why?" He asked and I shook my head "nun I went to the doctors" I said and he smacked his lips "why you ain tell me I could've went" He said and I shook my head.

"You looked so tired so I let you sleep" I scratched my ankle poppin my gum.

"Still could've went" he mumbled and shifted.

Somebody knocked onna window so I looked out and seen Kadeem standin thea makin me scream "what!!" Messiah asked and I heaved up and down "Kadeem bitch ass at my door!" I said and Messiah grunted.

"What nigga!" I asked rollin down my window ah crack "why you at the clinic?" He asked lookin at me through the window "cause I can be why tf you care? Matta ah fact don't talk ta me!" I said rollin my window up and drivin off.

Punk ass nigga.

Heyyyy!

Thoughts?

Vote and Comment🤍