Coreyon: 1 week later

"Girl just open da damn thing" I rolled my eyes feedin Josiah some more baby food while he giggled and moved around "You so handsome! Yes you are" I cooed and he clapped his hands showin his teeth.

This lil nigga bad as hell. He 4 months and already crawlin and he get into everything. He went ta go get ah checkup earlier and they told me he would prolly start walkin early so I should get him ah Walker.

Ofc Messiah ass went and got him one and now that's all Josiah wants ta be in.

"Messy!!" I called Messiah down. Jayla had went to go get our gender envelope from the doctors earlier bc we couldn't do it. We was....busy.

(Busy fuckin lil Nasty asses😒)

"Yeah baby?" Messiah came down da stairs lookin shook up and I looked at him "What's da matter?" I asked and he shook his head "I'll tel you later" He said lowly lookin down and I squinted but let it go.

Imma bring it up later tho.

"Alright!!" Jayla exclaimed excited  "your havin ahhhhh—" There was ah long pause and she tilted her head and smiled "Ah girl!!!" She cheered and I laughed turnin around and huggin Messiah.

He seemed hesitant to touch me makin me scrunch my face up but he gave me ah light hug barely touchin me.

"Can I be the god momma? Pleaseeeeeee" Jayla begged and I shrugged "why not?" I smiled and she cheered "yesss!!" She clapped her hands and Josiah did the same thing.

"Jskownfj!!" He cheered and I laughed at his baby talk. Messiah was just standin dea lookin me up and down.

"Well I'm gonna go buy ah bunch of shit! I love y'all byeeee" Jayla exclaimed and ran out the house "She so goofy" I laughed and Messiah nodded his head.

"Here you are" I put Josiah in his Walker and gave him his binkie wipin off da drool wit his bib.

"Jupiter!" I scratched his ear makin him bark "watch Josiah" I said and it seemed like he nodded his head and went ta standin by Josiah who was "walkin" around.

"Lemme talk ta you" I grabbed Messiah's pants loop and dragged him upstairs, closin our bedroom door behind us.

"What's da matter wit you??" I asked da same question again tiltin my head and he sat down onna bed "I hadda dream" He started.

"Nigga your not Mlk." I stated and he looked at me shakin his head and muggin me "Naw I'm serious Coreyon it was so real" He said and I nodded my head.

I straddled him and he held my back from support.

"Elaborate on dis dream" I pushed and he sighed "it's embarrassing" He mumbled and I shook my head "we're gettin married, I've heard yo shitty ass fartin, and smelled yo nasty ass shit when you blow up da bathroom. It can't be dat embarrassin." I tilted my head playin wit his lil beard he got.

"Okay so at first me and you were... yk fuckin and then you just started talkin shit and I got mad so I started Poundin yo shit" He said and I hummed "Then outta nowhere you started screaming at me and scratchin my back up" He continued and I laughed.

"Baby dats not embarrassin— Huh?" I asked cause he mumbled somethin "I had ah fuckin orgasm" He said lowly and I smiled "still not embarrassin" I shrugged my shoulders.

"Just shows that ion even gotta touch you for you to nut for me" I smiled givin him ah peck and standin up.

"Is that fuckin cum on my ceiling!!" I looked up and if Messiah could blush that would be so him rn "I was sleepin naked" He mumbled and I huffed "it's okay just clean it up" I shrugged and he nodded his head.

"Messy you don't have ta be embarrassed I've had orgasms in my dreams about you" I raised my eyebrows "frl?" He asked and I nodded "I had one just yesterday" I shrugged "it's nothin just shows that we comfy wit each other and out sex life." I finished.

"Now get dat shit cleaned up!" I rolled my eyes walkin out da door and I heard him laughin.

Cant wait ta get married.

Thoughts?

Vote and comment🤍