Coreyon POV: 2 Weeks later

"You can stop starin at me." I rolled my eyes at Messiah "ugly ass" I mumbled, under my breath cause Ian dat crazy.

Me and him got into an argument because of some shit he said I can't really remember it and I got an attitude.

"So youn remember what today is?" He asked and I rolled my eyes "why do you keep sayin dat?? Nothin special is today!" I huffed, feedin Josiah some more baby food and he slapped his hands onna table.

"Man fuck u Coreyon" Messiah stood up and walked upstairs. I heard da door slam makin me jump. He said my full name. "bababhehi!!" Josiah slapped his hands some more "you know what today is?" I asked frownin.

What's todayyyy?

"It's our 1 year!!" I whispered to myself "wait i knew that I thought we weren't doin anythin" I shrugged my shoulders and Josiah spit.

"Stop spitting and come on so you can watch cocomelon" I grabbed him and set him down in his Walker turnin on the tv show.

I put some of these soft melting snacks in front of him and he grabbed one and put it in his mouth. I poured some more and set it in front of him before walkin upstairs.

"Messiah" I said softly and he locked his phone and turned around. I sighed and walked— well more like waddled to him holdin my stomach when I climbed on top of him.

"Messiahhh" I whined when he didn't look at me just held my back for support "I know what today issss" I said and he looked at me then rolled my eyes.

"I thought we weren't doin anythin baby" I frowned "it's still early inna mornin we can go picnic or sumn drop Josiah off" I smiled when he started movin his hands up and down.

"You forgive me?" I asked, bendin down to look him in his face "Yk I can't stay mad at yo ass" He mugged me and I smiled and kissed him.

He sat up and wrapped his arms around me as much as he could while I moved my head.

"Okay" I broke the kiss and he groaned "come on get dressed we're goinnn picnicking!!!" I hopped up.
___________

"Look he sleep already" I set the carseat down onna blanket and messiah hummed. Every since we got hea he was lookin nervous as hell, and we done been hea for an hour already talkin about the past and shit.

"Baby you ok? You look nervous" I said scrunchin my eyebrows up slightly concerned. He looked over at me and then sighed.

"Whatever you gotta say just say it" I pushed my hands out and he stood up and held his hands out, I grabbed his and he pulled me up wit him.

"Baby we've been together for ah year" He started and I nodded slightly "yes Ik that" I laughed ah lil bit "And this year has been amazing wit you, to get to grow with you, love on you, and havin ah baby together" He said makin me smile at him.

"But I wanna start a new chapter in life" He looked down "you breakin up wit me?" I asked and he shook his head "what! No!!" He rolled his eyes.

"What I'm tryna say is..." He got down on one knee and I gasped openin my mouth slightly as tears came to my eyes "Messy" I cried, tears slidin down my cheeks.

"I promise to be there for you through thick and thin, for the rest of our lives" He slid a promise ring on and it was so beautiful. Silver and had little hearts around it.

"And will you Coreyon Rezana Keys do me the honor of—" He sniffed and wiped his face makin me smile at him. Not he cryin fa me "Do me the honors of being "Coreyon Rezana Royce?" He asked me takin out the weddin ring.

"Yesssss!!" I jumped up and down while he slid on the ring. He stood up and I jumped on him, wrappin my legs around him and ion know why but it hit me more that I was gettin married.

I started bawling and Josiah woke up and started clapping his hands makin me pull my head up and kiss Messiah laughin.

Josiah was gigglin and shit makin noises and I looked over at him and smiled.

I can't wait for my baby.

Y'all not ready for this sequel!!

Thoughts?

Vote and Comment🤍