Coreyon POV:

"You goin ta schoo" Messiah said while I mugged him "but-" he stopped me by pickin me up and sittin me on his bathroom counter "ion care grab yo toothbrush and get ta brushin" He said and walked out so I fought the air and flipped him off puttin my hand down quickly when he turned around.

I smiled at him "ion see no toothbrush in yo hand" He mumbled and walked out of his room.

Rakeem had went ta the police station ta report what had happened to him and got like ah r*pe kit done on him. I told him he should've went sooner cause they would've found something but they goin somethin anyways.

The police are lookin for Kadeem but ain nobody seen him, heard from him or shit like that so they closed da case after like ah week.

In my opinion it was kinda racist cause how you can find two dogs for some white lady under ah week but can't find ah rape victims abuser? But ion kno.

Messiah said he would handle it and Ian heard nun else from him since then.

"Ion hea the water runnin!" Messiah shouted and I smacked my lips puttin my toothbrush under the water then takin it back out and puttin toothpaste on it and puttin back under da water brushin my teeth.

"You so extra" Messiah wrapped his hands around my waist kissin my on my neck and my stomach fluttered "Boy don't do dat" I said slappin his hand that was tryna get in my pants and he sighed droppin his head on my shoulder.

"Tf is wrong wit you" I laughed and he walked off and laid face down inna bed while I washed my face off.

I walked ova and put my shirt on and his sweatpants along wit some socks and slides.

"You gone pick me up messy?" I asked him and he nodded his head "Yeah" He mugged me and I laughed at him "fix yo face" I said and kissed him one time and was finna walk away but he grabbed my neck and kissed me slowly but sloppy. He picked me up and continued goin down da stairs.

"Put them shoes on its wet outside" he said and I nodded starin at him. This man never fails ta amaze me and I'm ova here throbbin rethinkin my decision on not letting him fuck.

I smiled at him and gave him anotha kiss.

I slipped the shoes on and grabbed my book bag and my phone.

"You gone pick Rakeem up?" I asked him and Messiah sighed "look Messy Ik you don't like him but can you try fa me?" I asked him and he looked at me then sighed "You betta be glad I love you" He mumbled but I heard him and stopped walkin to his car and my smile dropped in disbelief.

"You what?" I asked him and he turned around and stared at me "don't cry" He said givin me a hug and I smiled "say it again" I demanded and he laughed "i love you" He said and my heart skipped ah beat "one more time" I said and he Chuckled "I love you" he said face serious and I hugged him again.

"You don't have ta say it-" He started but I cut him off shakin my head "I know but I've been sayin it long enough in my head" I laughed at his face and he smiled "I love you too" I said and he cheesed so hard I thought he was blushin.

"Come on you gotta go ta schoo" he said and I groaned at schools rude interruption.

"Alrightttt" I dragged and hopped inna car.

________________

"Honk the horn" I said and he sighed. He was tryna leave Rakeem he real life did not like him but was tryin for me.

Messiah honked my horn and put his hand back on my thigh. The door to Rakeem house opened and he peeked his head out before stepping out the door lookin around.