Read before you continue please!

Hi there!
So I have never actually written anything before so I thought I would just try it out.
This is my first time writing and actually trying to use Wattpad like this.

So without further ado I introduce this monstrosity of a book

* no smut(if you want I could make a different book perhaps somewhere in the future.) of course snogging and some other stuff might happen in the story if you get my drift.

Y/n- your name
L/n- last name(but will not be needed in this story)*wink wink*
H/c- hair color
I will probably be making up the name of your parents and I will probably give you long hair if the length of hair comes up I hope there are no hard feelings

I will be editing and now you will have brown eyes because I said so. (Although it won't matter.)

Also if I brought up some 'random subject' and it just goes away. It didn't. It has significance and if it's dropped for a moment it does not mean forever!

Don't mean to annoy you so let's just get started!

No fluff but some scenes will have smut. Maybe... anyways let's get on with the book.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND LEAVE COMMENTS AND IDEAS OF WHAT YOU THINK SHOULD HAPPEN.

IM OPEN TO TONS OF SUGGESTIONS.

YOU CAN ALWAYS LEAVE MESSAGES ON THE MESSAGE BOARD AND BE SURE TO FOLLOW ME TO SEE UPDATES. So sorry if my updates seem sporadic i sometimes go through writers block(263) words.

well no need to keep you waiting. lets begin