~Thank You~

Vote if you please...

Y/n pov-

My eyes shot open and I sat up in bed with a sharp inhale. I looked around my dorm room to see that I wasn't in my bed.

"Hullo?" I asked as I looked around the infirmary.

What am I doing here? How did I get here?

The last place I was... was when I was in the corridor..

Hermione, Ron, and Harry and I.... walking down a corridor and...

the voice.

there was a voice.

My memories started to come back to me and I had to go see how my friends were doing. I looked to my nightstand next to the bed and saw the time.

2:48 am.

There is no way I'm going to be able to get out of here without someone spotting me.

But what day is it? It can't be that long.

I didn't get much of a chance to think and figure out what was happening when all of the sudden the doors burst open and a group of Professors came rushing in.

I quickly turned over and closed my eyes to pretend that I was asleep.

Third person pov-

"Mrs. NORRIS!" Filch wailed.

"There there." Professor McGonagall cooed while rubbing his back sympathetically.

"She's not dead just petrified." Nurse Poppy said.

"I can have Severus fix up a potion once my mandrakes are fully grown. It should only take about a month. " Professor Sprout declared. As Filch wailed in response.

"Will we have to alert the children?" Nurse Poppy questioned.

"Harry Potter and his little sidekicks saw it along with most of the Gryffindors and Slytherins." Severus said coldly.

"The Chamber of Secrets has been reopened." Professor Sprout said worriedly.

"Then it's settled." McGonagall said.
"I shall alert Professor Dumbledore as soon as I can." She continued.

"No need Minerva, I'm right here." Came a voice from the doors.

The light from the hall brightened up the room for a second or two before the doors closed and the room was dim again.

"Not to worry caretaker Filch we shall have Mrs. Norris back to you soon." He said in his normal mysterious tone.

Thank you sir." Filch said in between sniffles.

"In the meantime what are we going to do about her?" McGonagall said directing it towards y/n.

"I think by tomorrow she should be awake." Dumbledore said in a knowing tone.

He knew she was awake. He could hear her thoughts. (Some of them but not all.) He knew she was going to be alright.. for now.

"Do you think we should tell her?" McGonagall said.

"No absolutely not. She's too young!" Snape said sternly.

He came to care for her. She reminded him of Lily a bit. Not in the creepy attracted to her sort of way but the, brave and loyal type version. She had a certain glow in her eyes that often reminded him of how Lily's eyes use to sparkle. She didn't have the same emerald eyes as Lily but the shine behind them was the same in her brown eyes.