~Year two~

(The picture has nothing to do with this chapter I just like this pic :))

Y/n pov-

  It's been one week on summer vacation and I've been writing to Hermione, Ron, and Harry all week.

  Hermione has gone to France with her family this weekend and won't get back till the following weekend.

  Ron is leaving tomorrow, Saturday, and won't be back until almost 2 weeks. They're visiting Charlie in Romania. 

  I haven't gone to his house but as soon as they get back we'll be going.

  On Sunday we will be going to America. A state they call New York.

I'm so excited because I've never been to the U.S. I won't return until the next Monday. So I'll be gone a for about a week and a day.

  I've written to Harry every single day but still no response. I keep telling Bacon to wait for a response from him but he won't do it. He just comes back empty handed. Or clawed.

It's the weirdest thing too because I haven't seen Hedwig anywhere. Ron and Hermione said they haven't gotten back to him either so I'm guessing he hasn't received them or he's just ignoring us.

What if he wasn't allowed to answer us?

Maybe that's it!

Ugh, stupid Dumbledore for making him go back to the Dursley's.

Harry pov-

It's been two weeks and I haven't received a single letter. I would write to them but Hedwig has been locked up in her cage and is not allowed to be let free.

I was cooped up in my bedroom for hours. I'm not very welcome down stairs.

I only go when it's time to eat. I headed downstairs for dinner. I quickly ate before heading back upstairs and out of sight.

Time skip to after everyone's trips.

Y/n pov-

I just got back from New York. It was wonderful. It's so loud and bright at night. I remembered to buy Ron, Harry, and Hermione each a souvenir though! And I finished about half of the schoolwork the gave us during the summer.

Ron told me about Romania and he is getting back this Sunday. They invited me and my family over for dinner on Sunday night when they get back from Romania.

Hermione got back sometime last week and said France was so 'romantic' and 'charming' or so she claimed.

"Ohh I can't wait to go there in the future with my husband. It'll be so lovely!" She told me in one of her letters.

I love Hermione but her letters are so long you'd think I'm reading an novel. But I get it because I tend to sometimes write long letters as well.

As for a certain 4th year boy, well I haven't talked to him much. I did send him a letter once telling him hullo and asking how he's been holding up. But I don't want to come off clingy since we aren't technical close enough for letters.

   Plus, it would be super awkward since he's Ron's older brother. But I mean,  who isn't Ron's brother he's got so many.

   We went over to the Weasley's house and it was so pretty.  The house was stacked up upon each other. I walked up to house and saw a sign labeled: The Burrow. We knocked on the door and were welcomed in.

  "How's their house standing up?" Ced whispered as we walked in.

  "Magic dumb arse. Now be quiet and don't say anything rude!" I replied.