~Christmas~

Y/n pov-

It's been almost a full week and it's been pretty fun. The castles been empty so that was cool. Ron, Harry and I explore the grounds and stay up till 1 every single night.

On the second night I felt pretty alone because no one was in my room so they even slept in the common room to keep me company some nights.

We spent the entire 3rd day trying to figure out how to get Ron and Harry up to the girls dorms. After dinner we were finally able to get them up using a potion that Fred and George taught me how to make. The one I almost had to use (before we knew that girls can go up the boys dormitories stairs) to sneak up to the boys' dorms.

After that night they spent the rest of the week sleeping in my dorm so I wouldn't feel alone. Which I greatly appreciated.

The fun thing is it's Christmas Eve and I had just finished wrapping and sending all my presents after the boys were asleep. So I can finally put their gifts under the tree.

After I did that it was 1 in the morning when I decided to go to sleep.

Time skip to the morning

I was woken up at 6 in the morning to Ron screaming at Harry and i to get up.

"MATE!" Harry groaned

But I got up remembering that ITS CHRISTMAS

"Happy Christmas Ron!" I said

"Happy Christmas y/n!" He replied
I guess the mention of Christmas seemed to wake Harry up.

"Happy Christmas Harry!" We said at the same time.

"Look presents!" I said as I ran to the tree and sitting down.

We all starting grabbing our present into our separate piles before everyone was done.

"Ooo wait there is one left. Here y/n it's yours!" Ron said.

It was a big package but not big enough to have something crazy. I wonder who it's from.

"Okay ready!! Harry you go first!" It's your first time.

"Alright!" He said cheerily before starting to open his presents he got exploding bon bons from Ron. Some quills from Hermione. And a Weasley sweater from Molly Weasley. Ron said it was a very high honor and that only few people ever got a handmade sweater by Molly Weasley herself.

I was a little jealous it's so nice. Then, he got his gift from me which was 3 sweatshirts because he had said something one time about how he wore Dudley's clothes because his heinous family wouldn't buy him anything.

"This is probably the most presents I have ever been given."Harry said, to which Ron and I smiled softly and I wrapped my arms around him in a comforting embrace.

Harry then had one last package to open. A cloak.

"How odd!" Ron exclaimed.

"Yea my gift definitely won!" I said back.

"Of course yours was the best y/n!" He replied.