~Hufflepuff?~

"THEREFORE"

"YOU"

"ARE" he yelled out in my head before you he said my house out loud for everyone to cheer and clap.

"GRYFFINDOR" he shouted.

I could not believe what I just heard. GRYFFINDOR. I am not a Gryffindor. But as the hat was taken off of my head I felt everyone's eyes on me as they cheered and clapped. But one person's eyes caught mine and he was not clapping. Cedric. He looked mad and disappointed.

I tried to shoot him an apologetic smile but i couldn't even manage a fake smile as I headed off to a table where everyone was covered in the color crimson.

I was looking at the table when some boy ran past me and joined some other fellow red heads. He looked at me and then scooted over and waved me towards him.

"Hullo there!" He greeted "I'm Ron Weasley. And you're something Diggory! I saw you get called up!"

"Uhmm yes" I replied as I went over to take the seat next to him. "My name is y/n, y/n Diggory. Pleasure to meet you Ron!"

Before I knew it we were surrounded by two taller boys with the same fire red hair Ron had.

"Hello-" said one

"We are-"

"Fred and George-"

"Weasley."

Before I had a chance to reply Ron spoke up. "Do you really have to bother y/n like that! Mind your own business!"

"OoOooO someone's a bit protective." One said though I couldn't tell them apart so I'm not quite sure which one.

"Guess who I am-"

"Oooo and guess who I am too"
They both looked down at me with expectant eyes. So I had no choice but to answer.

"Hmm... well you're Fred" i said as I pointed to the boy on the right. "And you're George." To which they replied in with faces of shook which just confused me even more. Until Ron started.

"That is the first time someone has gotten them right!"

"How did you know?" Fred insisted

"Tell me it was luck. Or did you just happen to know?" George questioned playfully.

In all honesty it was purely out of sheer luck but they didn't have to know that. And I could tell immediately that they were the type to have playful personalities and well... Two can play at that game. Or three. I smirked in my head before I started. "Well I just looked at you guys and chose the hottest sibling. And gave them the first name you guys said."

They both looked at me as if they'd seen a ghost. And so did Ron. "What do you mean which name did we say first?" They both asked at the same time. But instead of giving them a response I just smirked.
I'll just leave the rest to their imagination. They looked the same so it didn't really matter but messing with them would be better. I thought as I grinned down at my empty plate and silverware.

Just before they could interrogate me further a boy and a girl took their seats across from me and Ron. Fred and George loudly fighting in which was the more attractive twin walked of to their friend group. As soon as they'd taken a seat I turned back to acknowledge the two other first years now sitting before us.

But it seems Ron had already introduced himself or known them. I didn't question but they probably met on the train.

There right in front of me sat a girl with bushy hair and buck teeth. She looked very excited as she talked to Ron and some other little boy. I hadn't gotten a good look at him yet. But before I could the bushy haired girl turned to me and said. "Hello. My name is Hermione Granger and you are?"