~A Kiss~

(Lol that photo I took that photo when I went to universal studios earlier this year)

Y/n pov

  It was finally 1am. So, me and Hermione snuck out of our dorms and went into the common room.

Unfortunately it was dark and hard to see because the fire was out.

  Ughh. I wish the fire was on.

I was staring at the fireplace as I was wishing it was on and poof. Just like that it lit itself.

"Wow. That's so cool. It must be a magical fireplace, you know I mean it is hogwarts after all!" Hermione said as she noticed the fire turn on too.

Just then we heard footsteps coming down the stairs. We turned hoping it wouldn't be Professor McGonagall. But it was only Ron and Harry.

Hermione went to sit by the fire to which I followed and the other two joined. 

  "So why are we here?" Ron asked.

"Well as you can see I leave tomorrow and I wanted to spend time with everyone." Hermione replied.

"Well then what should we do?" Harry said
"Suggestions?" I asked.

"Hmm how about get to know you. I mean we are best friends but we don't know everything about each other. I don't even think I know anyone's middle names!" Ron said

"Sure" we all replied excitedly
"Okay me first! My question is for y/n!" Ron said
"Okay... shoot!"
"If you had to slap anyone at this school who'd it be?"
"Pansy obviously. Have you met her." I said as I rolled my eyes.

"Okay my turn this is for Hermione. What your middle name?"

"Jean.." she whispered.

"I'm sorry I didn't quite catch that!"

"Jean" she said again a little louder but still not above a whisper.

"I couldn't hear you?"

"Oh y/n you already know my name!"

"Yes but I don't understand why you're so embarrassed I like that name."

"Wait so what was it?" Asked Harry.

"Jean!" My name is Hermione Jean Granger!" She snapped Ron just chuckled.

"Okay my turn. This is for Hmm.. Ron.
Ron what is your  full name?" She asked trying to get back at him.

"Oh uhm it's pretty late don't you think?" He said nervously.

"She asked you a question mate." Harry said. "If you don't tell her I will!"

"It's Ronald... Billius Weasley."  He said as we all stifled back our laughs.

"Okay Harry you're turn!" I said to try to ease the tension.

"Okay umm, y/n. What's you're darkest secret?"

What was my darkest secret? no. Mum and dad warned me not to tell anyone on my 8th birthday.

"Uhmm... Hmm good question! Maybe that when I was little I would sneak out of my house and go to the garden where I would stay till around midnight star gazing before sneaking back inside my house. My parents never knew."

"What about you Harry?" I asked wondering what it could possibly be since everybody knew that he almost died when he was a baby from you know who.

"My fear is losing someone I love again."He said before everyone threw him sympathetic smiles and I wrapped my arms around him giving him a side hug.