~Quirrell~

Y/n pov-

  A few months have passed and it's almost time for us to leave for summer break. I felt bad because I had been spending almost every other day with Harry. I wonder how he'll cope without me for about 2 months.

   Harry told us that Quirrell finally gave in to Snape and that one of these days he would be taking something that he wasn't supposed to take.

   After doing immense research trying to find out who Nicholas Flamel was we were finally successful. He created a stone that helps you live forever. My guess is that Quirrell wants it. But everyone else suspects Snape.

But if you really think about it, why would he have been working here for 11 years just to wait till now to act? If anyone would have any suspicions about him it would be Dumbledore, so if he didn't why should we? Plus, Quirrell has been here one year and he's already on my nerves. That has got to be a sign.

   We were at the hut when Hagrid said that he mentioned how to put Fluffy to sleep to the cloaked figure who gave him Norbert.

   "Hagrid, don't you thinks it's rather weird how you wanted a dragon and a random person just happened to have an ILLEGAL dragons egg?"

    Then it clicked.

"What'd this guy do exactly do you happen to remember?" I questioned.

  "Erm. Ner he kept buying me drink after drink." He said laughing it off.

"Oh my Godrick." Ron muttered.

  "We have to warn Dumbledore. No doubt it's Snape. If he knows then he can get the stone!"

   "How'd you know about the stone? And no way could he get in there. Erey Professor put a task in there to secure it. Snape, Quirrell, McGonagall, Sprout, Flitwick , and I all did something. I should not have said that, no I should not have said that!"

  "Wait. If Snape knows all of them and just got Quirrells... then we need to go tell Dumbledore!" Harry said.

So all of us bolted out of the hut and ran to Dumbledore's office. Except we didn't know where his office was. We were all running around a hall until Professor McGonagall approached us.

  "What did you 4 need?" She said flatly. 

"Professor McGonagall. Where's
Dumbledore's office?"

"Well I know where his office is but that'll be no help because he's gone out to the ministry why?"

  "No professor you don't understand Sna- I mean someone is going to try to break into the 3rd floor room and steal the philosophers stone!" I cried

"I don't know how you know about that but trust me no one can break in there. It's heavily secured." She quickly ushered us away for dinner.

  But Hermione, Harry, Ron, and I knew that someone was going to try to break in and we had to be there tonight.

Harry pov-

I walked into my room and saw on my bed was my invisibility cloak. I had a letter attached to it that read

In case any type of harm comes your way and you see yourself needing to feel invisible.

  (I know that's not exactly what it said but I don't care y'all! I'm not gonna search up every detail.)

    I grabbed it and the flute I got from Hagrid at Christmas. And I headed downstairs to join the others.

We snuck all the way to the 3rd floor. But because we told McGonagall about the possible break in she suspected we would try and enter. She sent filch to watch over there.