~Quidditch with Lockhart~

Please vote if you liked the chapter so i can know to make more like it!!

First person Pov-

November 2nd.

The following morning

"I told you Hermione he kissed me and me being the bloody idiot I am said thank you and ran off!" I told Hermione.

Then I spit out my toothpaste and put down my toothbrush while Hermione made faces at the fact of me talking with toothpaste in my mouth.

"Well.. that is sort of romantic I mean he fancies you too! You're quite a catch!" She giggled.

"Eww Hermione knock it off!" I replied slightly blushing and giggling as well.

We got dressed and headed down to the common room.

"Hey." I said airily when I saw a certain 4th year, red head.

"Morning y/n" He replied cheekily.

"Harry I told you they were tap dancing! They shouldn't tap dance!" Ron said loudly as he walked down the stairs with Harry Potter right beside him.

"Morning ladies." y/n said to them.
"You sure took your time." She said pretending to check a fake watch on her wrist.

Third person pov-

They all headed down for breakfast together before having to go to Potions with Snape. They always seemed to be paired with Slytherins for that class and it was the worst time to possibly be a Gryffindor.

They entered their class to see Snape there early sitting at his desk with a malicious grin on his face. "I have decided that I will be choosing your partners for today." He announced while watching half of the Gryffindors smiles drop off their face and his evil grin replaced itself with an even worse one.

After having paired Neville with Crabbe, Lavender with Daphne Greengrass, Ron with Goyle and Hermione with Pansy. Snape turned to Harry and y/n.

"Mr. Malfoy!" Snape said to get the platinum blonde boy to get his attention.

"Yes sir?" The twat replied.

"You and y/n will be partners today. And as for you Harry, well you'll be with Mr. Zambini." He said and watched as Blaise Zambini joined Harry at his table.

"Today you will be attempting to make a simple potion called Sleeping Draught. At the end of this lesson you must fill a flask with your potion with the names of you and your partner. If you fail to complete this assignment not only will you receive a failing grade but your partner too. The ingredients are on the board. You have an hour and a half, now get started." He said before he proceeded to walk around the room.

The board on the wall had the list of ingredients for the Sleeping Draught and it read:

Add 4 sprigs of Lavender to the mortar.
Add 2 measures of Standard Ingredients to the mortar.
Crush into a creamy paste using the pestle.
Add 2 blobs of Flobberworn Mucus to your caldron.
Add 2 measures of Standard Ingredients to your cauldron.
Gently heat for 30 seconds.
Add 3 measures of the crushed mixture to your cauldron.
Wave your wand.
Leave to brew and return in 70 minutes (time depends on cauldron).
Add 2 measures of Standard Ingredients to your cauldron.
Heat on a high temperature for 1 minute.
Add 4 Valerian Sprigs to your cauldron. Stir 7 times, clockwise.
Wave your wand to complete the potion.

"Err.. nice ring." Y/n said smiling at her new partner, to which he ignored and continued twisting it around on his finger.

After about five more awkward seconds Y/n spoke again a little more annoyed about being paired up with an uncooperative oaf.