TWISTED III

ALEXANDER

Pushing through the door to the building, I see the staffs whispering and "working".....they should know by now I've known they were never working, they've been gossiping about I and Dad.
The family issues which Dad is trying so hard to hide, but I guess its so easy to see from the outside perspective.

Walking past "morning boss" here and there, I'm so not in the mood for that right now.
They must've sensed my change in mood already, cos they're quiet now, just the clicking away of keyboards, beeping of machines and phone calls from the customer Care section.

As I get to the front of my office not after the long elevator ride, my secretary is already standing besides my door, my schedule in hand.
I open my door, letting myself in and leaving the door open for her to walk In.
Not sparing her a glance,I collect my ready coffee by the window, how I love sipping my hot morning coffee by the window, staring down at the buildings and people.

"Sir your dad called for a meeting at the board room, just you, him and the the G&G company sole proprietor."
Spinning on my heels so fast "what did you say Rita???" I ask not sure of what I heard.

"Your dad wants your presence by 12pm at the board room with the G&G company sir" she breathes shakily, my reaction must've scared her."

"Remind me by 11:30 ....you can go" I wave my hands to dismiss her.

Dad must've shifted all the meetings for this plan to workout.

*My phone starts ringing*
Briefly staring at the caller ID, its EMMANUEL Fernandez!
Wow who would have thought I'll hear from him again, I swipe right on the screen, "bruhhhhhhhhhh" we say in unison.
His voice still same, we met at a business retreat at Ohio, said he lives in toronto...turns out it was where I stayed too!
We agreed to meet up whenever he comes home,
"Been a long time man, how you holding up??” I ask my mood lighter than before.

"What to do??, we surviving err'day, BTW I'm in your state, where are you??"

"For real????" I ask

"Yea, I'm home now, with my family"

"Alright, I'm at the office, so I'll text you the address, I'll be going for a meeting soon, so if you arrive before I'm done just hold on, Okay??”

"Alright man, so like what time should I be there??, I dislike waiting around"

"Let's say, 3pm???"

"Alright bruhhh, LA'er"

Dropping the call, I stroll out of the office to the boardroom, can't afford to be late, it involves another company.
Stepping into the elevator I see Rita racing to the door to catch the elevator with me. This is funny to watch😂, she's literally racing with heels!!
She finna break an ankle or both if she doesn't slow down.
I'm not so much in a bad mood now, so I press the button to stop the doors from closing, she enters and I press the G button.

"I'm so sorry sir, I was late for the meeting, I have to arrange the room and some files" She starts breathless.

"It's fine Rita, hope your legs and ankle are Good??"

I ask watching her eyes zero on me

"Ye...yes....yes sir, thank you sir" she stutters with wide eyes.

Just then the door dings and slides open, having her racing out again, this time with less co-ordination.

I 'chuckle inwardly as I stroll out of the elevator too, I take pride in being spontaneous and unpredictable, so I was totally expecting her reaction, it was worth it!

RITA

You must be wondering how i lasted with Mr Alexander for so long, despite his attitude

Twas hard for me for the first few months, I dreaded work, few threats of firing me but here I am.
Over time I gradually fell for him, there was something about his aura that sent my butterflies to my stomach.
After year I no longer dreaded work, I looked forward to each day because Mr Alex never misses a day.
Despite the torn relationship he has with his father he never jokes with work.
Always determined and focused.

My everyday routine was sulk and scowl all the way to work, grudgingly arrange His desk and go over his schedule for the day and patiently wait for his fire threats and throwing of tantrums for little things.

Now I gladly go over the days schedule with sheer happiness, I've kept my feelings in check ever since I noticed it.
He doesn't look like he's ever interested in women, I would have doubted he was straight, save for his girlfriend.
I still doubt, maybe he's using her to cover up his sexuality.
I can count the times I've dressed so good, but I never caught him looking, not for once.

And you still wonder if he's okay???
I mean I'm not ugly, I'm attractive but okay..........let's just leave it there
Today he seemed to be in a bad mood, but when he came out of the office after the phone call, he seemed to be in a much more lighter mood.
I wonder who he called....His gay partner???

Lol...I'm sick!
I saw him heading to the elevator before me, shit I wanted to be there before him, what I'm I going to say??..no doubt he's heading to the boardroom, like I said he never jokes with the empire.

After peeping from behind the wall, I decided to make a run to it, I can't risk my job for some stupid stomach butterflies that can't control the I swarming when I'm close to him.
Still racing towards him, I trip once, twice.....no thrice.
To Make it worse he was staring straight at me! With an amused expression on his face!
Is he laughing at me?? Do I look like a clown??
I almost lost all hope of getting in, before he pressed the stop button for me.
Wow...thought he was going to be a jerk, well I better not get too carried away.
Hastily getting inside the elevator, before he pushes the G button, as soon as we were moving Down, I start to apologize, out of breath but not out of words.
I have to explain, cos right now I can't judge his facial expression.

His words surprised me...he wasn't mad or throwing tantrums or ignoring me.
He fudging replied!!! And in a very cool manner, even asking if my legs were good.
Oh no, the butterflies, hearing his voice so calm and caring sends my heart to the edge.
I must have stood there gawking with wide eyes, wondering if this is boss or an impersonator, help!!!
I'm being adultnapped!
Slowly the door dings and opens, I do the best thing I can at the moment...run out to the boardroom.
He probably thinks maybe she's late, only God my creator and i knows why I ran this time around!

Another one people😁😁
Don't forget to Vote and comment.

Adiós💜💜