JERK

AMELIA

"Who did he think he was huh??, stupid pervert, handsome I won't deny but such a jerk"
With a nice Accent.

I was rambling on and on as I walked back to the house party.

Getting in I sight Bri already smiling sheepishly to a guy...
Yeah right, she has forgotten she convinced a "naive" friend to a party, she has always been the outgoing one, while me.....well I'm me, no fun boring Amelia grande.
I should have left her to enjoy instead of being such a spoiler alert, buh I have no option here....
Sighing* I stride over to their table.

" hello nice guy, can I borrow her for a sec??"

He looks pissed buh who cares, he should be happy I asked for permission🙄..ungrateful biatchhh.
Giving a small smile I semi dragged Bri away from the idiot, practically making her half run.
Stopping far away from the table, Bri looks pissed off and embarrassed already.

"Look BRI I'm so sorry buh this isn't working for me"

I say breathlessly.

"What isn't working for you?"
She asks confused

" this party, ...you and dad said it would help, i'm sorry to say its chopping me off, limb by limb"
I say, demonstrating with my hands.

I wish I heard wrongly,  but no ....standing beside me laughing as hard as she can is no other person but my so-called bestie.

"What's funny bri??"

Before she could answer I sight Mr blue eye.....
Oh gawd*

BRIANNA

Before I could answer Amelia my sweet girl...I just had a good laugh, I needed that. After faking smiles and laughs for that boring guy at the table...yo asking me why???...lmao
I just needed it to get tickets for an upcoming concert, what did he say he does again???
Arghhh I don't seem to remember.

Snapping out of my thoughts I couldn't hear my sweet girl rambling anymore...
"what's going on??"

Ohhh yeah right...following her gaze I gawked at the sight right across me....
Ohhh ...shit...naughty Amelia😂
Glancing back at my bestie she's still gawking

Snapping my fingers across her face "earth to Amelia"

She looks at me sharply
"You know its wrong to stare" I say cocking an eyebrow at her
"So tell me, what's going on?"
"Nothing" she says
Suddenly Mr handsome looks at our direction and winks at us
"Ouuuuuuuuuuuu, damn he's hottt"

"Bri wtf"!!
Amelia says through gritted teeth

"cmon Elia, I was admiring God's creature, besides he seems to like me already"

"I should go say hi and..."
I was cut mid-sentence
"Oh no bri, u don't wanna go to that guy...trust me on this" she said with a very sure tone.
Okayyyyyy, now my curiosity is going from a zero to a hundred per second, determined to get her to spill everything out, I go ahead this time more determined
"Why Elia??, I mean he's a good looking guy and all, soooo why. shouldn't I go and say Hi?" I tease her further wriggling my brows.

She sighs...whattttt this biatch sighed...am so not giving up."Okay spill it, what's wrong, I know you too well lia"
"No..."
"I swear on yo mama's only child, if you fucking say that empty nothing one more time, I'll have to drag you to him...and you know my words don't lie"
I say the final words smirking
She leans on the wall and sighs deeply...okayyyy, way to go girl, I smell victory !!
" look bri, he's a jerk and a pervert....
"Go on"
I urge
"He thought I was hoe, who came here for a cheap one night stand"

Whaaatt! Okay am fuming right now, oh lord help your girl.

" did he say that to you Lia?"
"Yeah...but I gave him the F" word" She says proudly

" now that's my girlllll..let's go show him what happens when he messes with a hot girl"

Brianna Fernandez

Age- 21

Fresh graduate of  NEW York university (NCU)
A business administrator
Half Nigerian half Portugal
Great curves, killer smile

(・∀・)(・∀・)(・∀・)

Please this book is still under editing process, so pardon mistakes if any...or you comment or message me, and I'll make sure I correct them.

Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts😊

By the way...BRI or Amelia???
Who is your fav??

Adiós💜