UH-OHHH

ALEXANDER

That was amazing....like my heart never felt so light like this.
Shaking my head just in time to catch myself smiling, I love the way those big Green eyes stared at me...so innocent, one could never have thought she had a FIESTY spirit 😂.
She definitely made My night fun.

Looking around the house party, I notice the crowds got lighter, only means people must have left between the party.
Okay I have to get this stain...that bitch...ahhh what's her name???
Little Amelia's friend , I prefer lia...they feel much comfortable rolling out of my tongue.
She spilled wine on me and feigned innocence, she's nothing like her friend, had to use sarcastic comments to apologize, any one could easily get what she was trying to say to cover her purposeful action she captioned "mistake".
She's lucky I'm no mood for games, one word from me will have her going into depression.
Still in my thoughts I found myself in the washroom, taking of my jacket and rinsing it from the faucet.
All done, I'll just put this under the hand dryer to dry a Little.
While waiting I fish my phone from my back pockets.
6 missed calls from Dad
2 missed calls from my "girlfriend"
1 message
Okay let's start from the message
"Where are you??, why aren't you taking My calls??"
Yup...you guessed right, coming from my annoying girlfriend, I wonder how I got to date her..I'm still wondering.
Okayyyyy I'll have to call my dad, let's see what the prick wants.
"hey dad" I say making sure I pop the last P loud enough.
"Alexander William crawford, where are you?!"
His voice boomed from the other side, shifting the speaker from my ears I cringe at the volume of his voice.
"Uhhh at the party??, where else should I be dad?" putting emphasis on the P once again.
Hearing him sigh, "I ...well I just called to know, I searched everywhere for you, I called too, figured you were still mad at me, just come home so we can talk boy"
Slightly flinching at the mention of him calling me "boy"
" uhhhh, okay, never thought you will get bothered about me anyway, I'll see you soon"
Hearing another defeated sigh from the other end, I smile, I'm obviously getting on his nerves, and I love it.
"Just come home son, I lo...."
I hang up immediately, wtf was that!!...I just can't stand him saying such things like nothing ever happened.
I'm furios right now, all the peace I felt earlier are replaced with rage.
With haste I grab my jacket, stuffing my phone in my pocket, I slam the door close.

Leaning on the wall of the hallway, I begin my breath therapy, cos it seemed I was going to hit a wall any moment from now.
I hear a sob, one, two, sniffs.
Not my business...I should just ignore some hormonal woman balling her eyes out in a washroom.
Somehow my feets lead me to the door, I stop.
I knock once, still sobbing.
Knock twice, silence.
"Hello uhhh, are you okay?, was passing by then I heard your annoying sobs"
The door opens swiftly, loosing my balance cos of how heavily I was leaning on the door.
Laughter.

Wait....I stand up, looking at the Green eyed witch looking at me, her wide sparkling eyes, the only evidence of the laughter I heard.
"What's funny huh?" I say with anger

Her face pales immediately

I hear her gulp down the remains of her laugh, as she saw my furios eyes.
Yup...you better be scared.

AMELIA

After I hurriedly left Mr blue eyes...what's his name again??....uhhh, ohhh...Alex.

Nice name for such an arsehole, eye scanning the whole area I couldn't find BRI, finding my way to the parking lot still couldn't find her.

I should just look for Papa so we can head home, I'm tired anyways.
A few minutes and I can't still find Papa, where is he??
Taking my phone out of my purse, I see missed calls🤦🏻.

Damnnnn I'm so screwed.

How couldn't I hear the ringing?...this is so not good.
Immediately with shaky hands I dial papa's number, he answers on first ring.
"H..hell...hello papa"
"Amelia where are you?"
Okay he sounds so calm, its clear he's mad at me, thats my papa for you.
"Papa I'm in the reception, I've searched everywhere for you" I reply feeling the sting of tears coming up.

"Doesn't seem like it Amelia, I headed home 5mins ago, I called to know your whereabouts, you won't take my calls or your mama's calls, young lady you better come clean about your whereabouts before I loose it"
Uh oh...he's finally going to snap soon, I can feel it.

"Papa, I had to settle some things btw BRI and a stranger, I wasn't aware of how long I took, I'm sorry papa, Ill just call an uber home"

"No, I'm coming back to pick you up, just stay with your phone and know when it rings, I wouldn't want you outside cos its cold out there"
This time his voice comes out softer, sighing loudly
"Okay papa, I'll wait"
Hearing the click of the phone, I find a spot , swiping to unlock the phone, I turn switch on my mobile network.
Immediately messages and notifications start filling in.
Checking my Instagram I see something, something I shouldn't have or prevented by blocking the fool🤦🏻.
Right before my eyes, is a photo of my ex and a girl in my class.
Caption *I finally found my peace 😘😘*

Wow...I won't lie that hurts, going through the comments, I see her reply
*I'll always love you Baby*
He replies *my forever girl❤*
Ouch...my heart misses a beat...a pain...one sting..it goes to my eyes..I feel the burning sting...tears start falling.
One drop...two drops, I rub my chest trying to ease the pain, "hopefully", the pain won't just go.
Rushing to the nearest washroom in the hallway, I face the mirror, taking deep breathes, heaving in between, the tears start coming out, flowing freely, careful not to make so much noise, I use my hands to muffle my sobs.
That would have been me!
Seeing those words I wished he would say to me, the day I wished he would claim me as his publicly came, buh it wasn't meant to be me.
It hurts, so much...still rubbing my chest to ease the pain there.

Hearing a knock...once
I didn't want to think I heard correctly.
A Knock again, I kept still waiting for whoever knocking to go away and leave me to my fate.
Then I hear a voice...sounds familiar.
Wiping my eyes, maybe its urgent for whoever it is.

Swinging the door open, a body comes crashing down almost taking me down if I hadn't dodged on time.
The way everything happened, was so funny, I don't know how or why, maybe cos of the surprised face staring at me.
I start laughing hysterically...then I notice a change in the eyes and face.

Uh oh...I gasp loudly, unknowingly though, my face pales immediately on seeing the face before me.

I'm I always so unfortunate????

"ψ(`∇')ψ"ψ(`∇')ψ"ψ(`∇')ψ"ψ(`∇')ψ

Another one tequilas😁

Don't forget to drop your comments below.
Btw do you think Alex is just been an arsehole???

Adiós