SMART MOUTH

AMELIA

She's doing this on purpose, I can tell.
Brianna always had this obsession of playing matchmaking I and her elder  brother Emma.
After arguments, I see she's not giving up anytime soon, reluctantly I agree to help her pick the stuffs from the mall.
Apparently she has cramps and can't go out, which is a big fat lie of course, buh I'll just play dumb to this.

Grunting and sluggishly walking out the room to the living room, I watch as Emma swirls the keys in the air with His long fingers.

Woah! He has grown more handsome, its like he develops new killer features every year I see him, he looks more manly and muscular now🤤.
Okay enough, I scold myself mentally.

He didn't seem to notice my presence, prolly busy with his ig page, numerous fan girls after him.
Yes he is an Instagram influencer, posts these dope pictures and shits, then helpless girls getting obsessed and the rest.

Clearing my throat casually, he raises his head to look at me.

Wow, he is staring, did I get a liposuction overnight or something, I'm so not used to this attention from males.

Since he wasn't ready to get himself together I say

"Are you done staring??"

His face looks embarrassed already, I feel bad for him.
I watch as he smiled, swaying his head from side to side.
I don't get what's funny to him, he holds the door open for me, gesturing with His hands "after you" he mouthed.

Smiling I walk out of the doors, I could hear His calculated strides behind me because of the gravel pathway.
Stopping in my tracks abruptly, a body collides with mine from behind.

"God!!"

We chorused,

"Why did you have to stop like that??

Turning around I look up so I'm staring at him,

"You shouldn't be following me that close!!"

He gives me deep eye roll,

"Whatever lia, the car is that way"
He says walking towards a red sports car.