BREAK UP

AMELIA'S POVImmediately I sat up recalling yesterday's event in my head

AMELIA'S POV
Immediately I sat up recalling yesterday's event in my head

*Flashback
Soooo my dad and I decided to go for a diner party hosted by his colleagues to celebrate their promotion.. unlike other parties, I was eager for this one...wanna know why??
Cos when mum comes with us, I don't get the chance to sit with my bestie...who knows practically every cute boy in a room, I still wonder how she does that, maybe she has a navigation compass that points across the room to boys
..my second reason though was based on bestie's idea.
Oh let me feed you guys...I just broke up with my first boyfriend Justin, we dated for 3months actually till I found out he was a jerk, who just wanted to get in my pants.
Bestie decided I go to the party to meet new boys.....obviously😂😂😂 .

Immediately we got to reception I left papa and ran into bestie's waiting arms.
*Within me*
So I finally get to sit near cute guys😋
Along the party..during those cliché speeches they always make to commend their bosses..duhh, we all know its fake.....hahaha.
I went out for a walk cos I was sleepy
Then I saw a guy sitting outside, a little close to the water fountain under the magnificent statue of cupid.
obviously engrossed in doing God- knows-what on his phone.
The light emitting from the phone below his face shone, just giving a rough look of his facial features.
Oh wow...he looks good. For now

taking large strides...*i have never really been a girlie type😎* adjusting my knee-length gown, mum practically forced me in this (mind eye roll) .
As I walked past him, I couldn't help but notice how he allowed his eyes roam over my chubby frame...okkk I know I wanted to be noticed by cute guys but not this way plsssssss
I felt naked under his gaze..then I raised my eyes,only to be met by a pair of blue eyes...jeeezzzzz I don't know how many hours I must have stood there drooling over a cute stranger 😒

My name is Amelia Grande...a fresh graduate of New York university (NU)
I made 21 few weeks before my graduation.
Studied financial accounting
Papa is from Italy, mama is Portuguese.
Lives in the Toronto, New york
Chubby, pale white skin, very thick curly hair, killer eyes.

i'm the only child of my parents but I also get pampered *grins*

Well... speaking of my parents "Mr Sergio Grande and Mrs Mariana Grande"
O

wner's of G&G company.

Uhhh I can't really say they're the type of couples you watch or read about...cos they're sooooo mean and strict.

Oh well...life