TWISTED

" do you believe in fate?"

ALEXANDER

I just got to the estate, greeting the security with a curt nod as I zoom past the toll gate.

On getting to the penthouse, parking my car, taking the food pack, i walk in.
my personal assistant was already seated.

"Good morning Mr Crawford" she greets taking my keys and lunch box from my hands.
Still walking, while she walks faster trying to match my pace.

"Give the food to the first laborer in sight"
I instruct her, she nods quickly,

"Okay sir"
taking off in the opposite direction.

Still walking glass doors slide open automatically, letting me into the master's suite.

"Impressive!!"

I exclaim, getting the attention of the electrician and interior designer.

"Sir, I was about calling you, the color of everything seemes to have so much black......so I was wondering if you would like the curtains white"
Tilting my head to the side, my eyes narrow at the words I just heard.

"Miss........."
"Miss Amanda sir" she finishes my sentence.

"Miss Amanda I can't remember asking for your opinions, I told you exactly what I wanted, I'm paying you for it, so why would I need your opinion??"

"I was only suggesting, I mean who would order for an all black suite" she chuckles.
Seems this lady is a new worker, she doesn't know about me.
For real, I'm trying to control my anger, cos I might end up strangling her right here.
Balling my fist I say calmly,
" get out"

Her face lits up in confusion.
"Sir are you okay?"

"If you don't get out this house this instant, you'll lose your Job and maybe your legs"
I say the final words with all seriousness.
Now I'm seeing red, how dare she?!

On noticing my face change, she gasps and scrambles to her bag, scurrying out and away.

Just then my PA appears, not bothering to look at her, I say
"Call the interior designer's company, get me a new worker to complete this" I instruct walking away.

"Oh and tell them to teach the unfortunate being I just sent back some manners"
With that I head to my car.

"Hello sir!, excuse me sir"
Turning around to see the electrician holding a glass slab.

"Sir I need you to register your palm print" he tells me holding the glass slab.
Slightly pressing my palm on it, the glass equipment beeps.
Swinging the car door open, sliding  into my seat, I drive off to my next task on the to-do-list for today.

My office.

AMELIA

My phone began ringing for the second time snapping me out if my little panic attack.
Swiping across the screen, holding my breath.

" what do you want??"

"Hello Babe, not a nice way to answer your ex boyfriend's call yunno"