FIESTY

AMELIA

"Wait...what!!" I know Brianna Fernandez, I know what she can do
Oh lord help me
" look bri, you.....
Shit! Where the hell Is she
Just in time to see a pink haired girl walking swiftly down the hall...to....MR BLUE EYES!!!
Oh no this isn't happening, she gonna cause a scene...isn't that a wine glass I see her holding and its filled with WINE!!!
Bri has a thing with spilling wine on people😣....oh no, I have to think fast.
Before I could think of something, anything to stop Bri....catching a gasp from Mr blue eyes and just in time to see a smirk and amusement from Bri's eyes, before they turn all puppy and cute, I walk towards their direction, shrugging off some oldies that won't hear my hasty "excuses and sorries".
Finally getting to them, "omg, I'm so sorry, I didn't see you, you should watch were you are going next time"....oh no she didn't just say that.
Mr blue eyes obviously noticed the sarcasm and wasn't expecting the crude remark from her, those blue eyes I watched dance with humor and amusement not long ago, were now filled with confusion, surprise, worst of all.....anger!.
"Oh, I never knew you were so desperate to get my attention, that you went to any length..tsk tsk...okay I have your attention Baby, what is your problem??"
No no no this isn't gonna end well, stepping between them just in time to cut BRI from spitting more venomous words to Mr blue eyes....clearing my throat dramatically
"uhhhh I'm sorry for what my friend did to you, I'm so sorry, she's having some sort of bad day, #sorry if she vented on you"

Facing BRI now
"dear why don't we go back to the car and get your medications, hmm"
Giving her the most pleading look I could get in my eyes, she Eyes him and makes a fist to his face.
In turn he gives her the (I've gat my eyes on you look)
Facing Mr blue eyes now
"Uhh I should get going now, nice meeting you Mr....."
"Alexander...Alexander Crawford" he completes my floating sentence.
The British accent undeniably clear

"Okay...uhh Alex I should get going now" I say sweetly hiding my shaking hands.
Just as I was about walking away, he calls "It won't be fair if I don't Get to know yours beautiful....at least" he says shrugging off like it was no big deal.
Actually it Isn't, maybe I'm just over reacting.
Turning around, my chin upwards and shoulders straight,
"Amelia...Amelia Grande...lia for short"
Okay this is weird, why the hell do I feel so nervous around this guy?
"Look at me when talking lia"
Wait...what!?
My name has never sounded so intoxicating, so pure and dreamy.
With the pure British accent...Dang!!
Snap out of it Amelia, you are the boss...act like one.
Tilting my head up I look at him...this is perfection.
Those eyes calling....something I knew was going to burn me, I just didn't know how bad or sweet.

Yet.