The night it all started

What? Where am I? I am so cold. I keep asking myself questions that I don't even know the answer to. Where the hell am I? Why am I so damp and so cold? My stomach hurts painfully, like I have just been stabbed. I can hear something. 

Wait, it's people...Where are they walking to? I slowly get up, my arm wrapped around to where the pain is in my stomach. I have a limp, like the feeling of when your leg gives away after you have been dragged down onto the hard floor and the pain tenses up to your spine. I struggle to breathe for a few minutes, but then eventually see something that I get side-tracked to. It was something shiny on the damp and dirty road. 

I slowly kneel down, my arm still wrapped around the wound that I feel inside of me and pick up the shiny coin, that had a picture of a jail cell on one side and then a heart with a number one written inside. There is tiny detailing on the side of the coin, that reads: One more chance to take it all back. 

A flashback of a detailed memory fades through my mind. I can see myself standing in a prison hallway, standing opposite a tall man, with a black beard, who was holding a knife in one of his hands.

 He quickly stabbed me, shouting words at me, where I start to fall onto the cold damp floor of the jail hallway floor, covered in blood from my wound, breathing heavily, trying to catch my breath for air, but somehow I can't feel nothing going in my wind pipes, looking across from me, where I see the same shiny coin looking directly at me, laying on the floor.

Have I been given a second chance to make all my mistakes right? I quickly turn around when I see more than eighteen people, some of them I recognise going into a house, which is full of loud music and then that's when I spot her. 

That is when I know that I have gone back in time. Hannah Baker was walking into the house, wearing a denim jacket, short hair and a purple dress. I knew exactly what night this was and I knew exactly where she was going, so I quietly snuck in behind her and followed her to the house. Not any random house, oh no, this was Jessica Davies house and this was the night that everything happened.

I walked into Jessica's house and saw Hannah sitting on an arm chair that was right beside the front door to where I had just walked in from. I then saw Bryce, who was wearing his plaid white and blue shirt. I had always been loyal to Bryce, but he made me angry when he left me on the side-lines after he got his probation. 

Jessica was already drunk and I knew that if she drank anymore, that she was bound to pass out. I had to make sure that she was sober, so I took Charge of the alcoholic drinks and made it look like I was giving her alcohol, when I was actually just giving her coke, mixed with lemonade. 

It wasn't long until I saw Cory, actually no sorry, Clay and Hannah start walking upstairs, so I followed, until Clay came rushing out through the bedroom door, to where I saw Hannah sitting, crying on Jessica's bed. What happened? Was I supposed to fix that problem to? 

In no time, I heard Jessica and Justin climbing their way upstairs, although, Jessica did still sound really drunk. I mean I can't help that, can I? I quickly looked around the corner to see if Justin was still in Jessica's bedroom, which he wasn't, so I went inside. 

Knowing that I did not have long until Bryce would be upstairs, I quickly locked the door, but then I heard something moving in the wardrobe. I step quietly, trying not to wake Jessica up, so she could sleep peacefully, opened the wardrobe and to my surprise, Hannah Baker was sat in Jessica's bedroom wardrobe, looking quite disturbed. 

I tried to gesture for her to get out, but then I heard Bryce and Justin talking loudly, outside of Jessica's bedroom door. I got in the wardrobe with Hannah, trying not to make it awkward, but what else was I supposed to do? If Justin or Bryce got in through that locked door, which I don't think they could because it is locked. 

Although, knowing Bryce, who is strong like myself, he possibly would be able to knock a locked bedroom door down, but in the end, after hearing him try to unlock the bedroom door a couple of times, he finally gave up and went. 

I mean that was pretty easy, so I guess I could carry on with being good, but it might start to decrease when I get back to school with the boy's. I mean I have to stay loyal, to my brothers, don't I? This might actually be more difficult than I thought it was going to be...