First day back

After Jessica's party, Hannah and I crept downstairs, quietly and then I drove Hannah home. I didn't really want to, because I had heard so much stuff about Hannah, from Bryce, but if I had one more chance to take everything back, then this is what I was going to have to do. 

I realised that I had actually done two good deeds tonight. Because I drove Hannah home, Jeff Atkins never dies in the car crash, which I was really happy about, because Jeff was a good team mate and a good friend. 

When I finally arrived home, I unlocked the door silently, as I knew my dad would wake up if he heard me and to be honest with you, I could not really face my dad at this moment in time, because he makes me really angry and annoyed. 

I quickly had a shower, running my fingers through my hair as the shampoo trickled off in tear drops and ran down the drain of the plug hole. As I turned around to brush teeth, I looked at myself dead in the eye, in the broken mirror that my dad hadn't fixed yet, that he broke after trying to beat me with a hammer.

Over-thinking the memories that I had shared with my dad, made myself  come to realise that I had hurt somebody like my dad had hurt me. Not the same exactly, but I acted out on my emotions and got angry, to angry, that it pushed me over the limit and that's why I-

{Beep. Beep. Beep.}

My alarm wakes me up suddenly. When did I go to bed? How much sleep did I get? Although, I can't think about that to much now, I have got to get ready for school. I put my school books that looked like I had chucked them across the floor (I probably had to be honest with you) into my backpack, got changed into my tartan shirt and placed my letterman jacket over the top of it. 

Driving my car through the town of America, I park up into the school car park, next to where Bryce's car was parked and then head inside to hear: 

"Hey, Monty. You coming to my summer party this year? It is September 30th, it's going to be a good one." Bryce called out to me, halfway down the hallway, as I kept walking up to him. I knew exactly what was going to happen at that party and why Bryce was calling it a 'Good one.' 

I was going to answer a "Yes" to Bryce's question, but as I started to talk I saw him. He was just walking in the middle of the hallway, carrying his old fashioned master pice of equipment, of what he so called, his camera. When I saw him walking along, taking pictures of what he had for the 'Year book'. That person was, Tyler Down.

The thing is with Tyler and I was that we did not get on. He was so prim and proper and knew exactly what he wanted, where as I didn't. Although, I still should have never ever done what I did and that isn't any excuse, I just never have acted out because of my anger.