"I said back off!"

It had been a month since I had told Tyler the truth. I saw him in school the following week, acting so scared of everything, nervous of where he walked and I noticed he never went to the bathrooms anymore. My heart was broken.

I never wanted to hurt him, not now, not ever again. Tyler didn't trust me at all, which made me scared because I then felt like I was acting like the bad version of myself. I got angry a lot at home and every single day my dad and I would cause some sort of fight. My mum and Estella would just stay out of sight or go for a little drive across the town while dad and I fought.

I felt like I was slowly breaking and lost control of myself. I started to hang out with Bryce and the boy's again and every time I saw Tyler I started to act like I used to around him, even though I didn't want to, but I did not want the boy's to catch that I was wanting to be nice to him, let alone I had developed feelings for him. 

Tyler ignored me and still got the mick to out of him and had his food chucked about at lunchtime, but there was nothing I could do. I was worthless.

Two months fly by and my head is starting to mess itself up again. I walk into the hallway to drop my bag off in my locker and then I notice them. Taylor and Kenneth. I walked over to them, thinking that they where waiting for me to meet Bryce and walk to practice, but they where not. 

There he was. Petrified as ever, hugging himself like it was all a bad dream and this was not happening. He started to sweat and I could see the panic on his face like they had touched him already and they where ready to do something worse. It was Tyler.

Then it hit me. I felt like myself that I always should have been. I felt like I had something to do with Tyler, otherwise why where we always coming back to each other, even if one us didn't want have anything to do with us possibly being friends.

A flash came over my eyes of red and orange. My chest felt painful, like I had been shot, trying to breathe for air. My head started to pound with a big migraine. My hands started to shake and my ears started to ring and the suddenly a burst of air came out of my mouth with words, shouting at both of the boy's. 

"Back off and leave him alone."

Taylor then started to notice that something was up with Tyler and I and then said, "Kenneth, the group was right, Monty's gay for Tyler." snickering as the both tried to hide their intentions and I knew exactly what I needed to do. 

I grabbed Taylor and dragged him down to the floor, kicking him in the stomach, harshly. Kenneth tried to cling onto me, pulling me off Taylor, but I wouldn't budge. I was not going to let them hurt Tyler. I was taking them both down now.

I swung my arm around as my elbow smashed Kenneth in the face. Pinning them both to the ground and then grabbing them by their collars, I said, "I said back off! I wouldn't want to teach you the same lesson twice and yes, I do love Tyler."