Opposites attract.

Five months had passed since Tyler has been beaten up. I was still on the hunt and tried to track down who these idiots where, whenever I got the chance to find more information out from Tyler, but he was so closed off and did not want to speak to people at lot of the time. He hardly spoke to me.

I was very confused of what I had done as I knew I had not done anything. I was a better person. I had not hurt Tyler. However, one day I tried to give him a hug and he shrugged me off, like he did not want to be near  me, which made me upset, because I had done nothing wrong.

I did not want to make Tyler feel more uncomfortable that he already was, but I really wanted to know what was wrong with him. I did think that Bryce had something to do with it, but then I thought Bryce wouldn't get his hands dirty in plain sight, especially with someone that  I was close to.

Jessica kept giving me a few odd looks when she walked past me in school, but never said anything, which then made me think, had Tyler told Jessica what happened? I did not want to push Jessica to give me the information if Tyler trusted her, but why did not trust me and why did he tell Jessica.

The school bell rang and we walked into the hall for a big assembly that Jessica was apparently hosting, after the principle had made an announcement. I sat down, making sure I was comfortable and that's when I saw him. He had jet black hair that swayed every movement that he made, his purple blazer neatly fitted around his waist, his beautiful brown eyes that shone when the light on them from the window as he turned his head and looked directly at me, giving me a dashing smile. 

It was  Winston Williams. The boy I hooked up with at a Hillcrest party, that Bryce invited me to. I knew he was only smiling at me to try and be friendly as I had not met him yet and he had no clue who I was, but seeing Winston's face just made my stomach have butterflies and also a swarm of bees buzzing around inside me.

Then I realised what assembly this was. Jessica was going to make her announcement at HO. I was confused even more, because I saved Jessica, so how has she made HO. Everybody started to take their seats and Jessica started to share traumatic memories of what had happened to her, which was not at her party, but at Bryce's.

"I am Jessica Davies and I am a survivor." Jessica told the crowd that was sat in their seats and then other girl's got up. I kept looking at Tyler, knowing that he was not going to stand up, because nothing had happened like that, because I had not done it to him, I rescued him instead, which is what I should have done in the first place, but the idiot I was thought different.

I looked back down at the floor, where my eyes made contact with different pairs of shoes that the other boy's where wearing who where sat next to me and then I heard him. It was Tyler. He had stood up. "My name is Tyler Down and I am a survivor." I was so shocked, so angry that I had let that happen again and I did not even know. My head darted to see who was looking art Tyler in shock to see who these monsters where who did it to him, because when I find out, I am going kill them.

My hand turned into a fist and Charlie looked at me, knowing that I was going to have to cool off because my anger was taking over my mind, which makes me make bad decisions, I already knew it did.

When the assembly had finished, I walked up to Tyler, who looked at me, looking like he was going to cry. I wrapped my arms around him and cried with him and just kept saying, "I'm sorry. I am really sorry Ty." Tyler would not let go after I hugged him, he just burst out crying and then tried to calm himself down. I got him some water, sitting him down making sure he was comfortable and that he could talk to me if he wanted to. 

There was one thing I knew about Tyler and I, we saw thing's differently. I was more violent and did more physical things, but Tyler was more emotional and kept to himself. I know they say opposites attract, but there was a massive chunk in my brain that kept telling me, I had fallen in love with Tyler Down.