Caught in a love triangle.

There I was standing over Taylor and Kenneth, trying to keep Tyler safe. My secret was out. I had come out, even though I knew my father was going to be disappointed in me, I wanted to be myself and only when I told the truth was when I was myself truly.

I helped Tyler walk out of the Liberty high school front doors and drove him home. Tyler got out of the car and the just stared at me. I knew he had questions, but he just smiled at me and nodded at me. I was quite confused of what he was meaning, but I kind of got the just. 

 Driving myself home I only noticed that there was one thing that I had not yet done, which made me feel much more better about myself, because I knew I would be able to tell him when we met. That person was Winston Williams.

I met Winston at a Hillcrest party, which Bryce invited me to. It was not really my kind of scene, to many posh kids. Although, the only parties I had been to where either Bryce's or one of Jessica Davies parties and we all know how that turned out.

Knowing that Bryce and I was not friend's anymore, I knew that he wouldn't invite me. However, I had a better friend to take with me and I would be able to help him get more friends, maybe even a girlfriend. That  was Tyler.

I messaged him that night telling him about this cool party and I thought that we should go together. Tyler was hesitant at first, which I kind of saw that coming. 

However, following the conversation and me also dropping the bombshell that it was a party for photographers, I know sneaky lie, but I really wanted to see Winston and tell him how I felt or maybe that was going to change as the feelings had grown deeper for Tyler, even though I knew he was not gay. 

A few weeks past and we finally went to the party. I looked all around for Winston, but I couldn't find him anywhere. It got quite late and I am not going to lie, I had a bit to many drinks and Tyler had to keep picking me up off the floor every once in a while. 

I told Tyler I had to go to the bathroom so he guided me upstairs and opened a white door which we then found out was occupied by a boy with black curl locks for hair, a royal blue jumper and a pair of white trousers. 

I could smell his aftershave as I walked into the room and I then knew exactly who it was after my eyes had stopped their fuzziness of alcohol hitting my head. It was Winston Williams. I had found him. 

Tyler had know clue what was going on bless him, so I told him I would be down in a second, I just had to use the toilet. Tyler went downstairs and started my jeep up, which I took that he was going to be driving me home as I was to intoxicated with alcohol to drive us both safely home.

"Hey." Winston spoke to me. I knew he didn't have a clue who I was, but I knew who he was. I couldn't forget him. We talked for ages, but then after twenty minutes Tyler came back upstairs to make sure I was okay and then I said my goodbyes to Winston and Tyler drove me safely home and the walked back to his house.

I did kind of feel bad making him walk back in the dark, but he said he needed new pictures of some night forest animals so I just let him get on with whatever he needed to do as I did not want to question any of what he had just told me.