The mistake I won't make again-Friday 19th April.

Date: Friday 19th April

I was so relieved that I had saved Hannah from Bryce at the party, but there was still one thing that was on my mind.

There was still a mistake that I had made that I needed to fix, but if I was going to do this again, I had to dress like that day, I had to go in the same style. I put my blue and black tartan shirt over my t-shirt, which made me feel upset because I knew what happened the day I wore this.

I walked into school, unlocking my locker, pushing my stuff into it so that I didn't have to carry everything around with me today. I hear Bryce laughing with the boy's when I looked around and then I saw him.

I saw him walk down the hallway, holding his brown rucksack on his back, heading to the library. I started to feel sick, knowing that Tyler was on his free period and it would soon be lunch where he then would be in the bathroom. Tyler was wearing the same clothes he wore on the day it happened. A grey jumper, brown jeans, just minding his own business. Why was I so cruel?

Seconds past into minutes and minutes came to hours and by the time I looked back up at the clock, the school bell rang for lunch. I grabbed my bag and walked to the bathroom, knowing Tyler would be in there.

Then I noticed that I wasn't the only one that was in there with Tyler. Kenneth and Taylor was in there with me, which meant they would still be in their messed up mind-set of hurting Tyler.

I ran past every corner as fast as I could, breathing heavily, trying to get to the bathroom as quick as possible, pushing people out of the way every time I had to open a door round every single corner and then, I finally made it.

"What the hell do you think your doing back?" I heard Taylor start shouting at Tyler and getting in his face. I really felt like I had made everything bad happen.

If I had just got up from that game on Bryce's summer party the first time, maybe Hannah would have never done what she did. If I had never gotten so angry with myself being different from all the other guy's I wouldn't have acted out the way I did with Tyler. I was not going to mess up the mistake I made twice.

I came round the corner, Tyler nearly pushed up right near the sink, Taylor on one side and Kenneth on the other getting ready to do the mistake I did once. Looking around I saw the one thing that I knew wasn't going to get anywhere near Tyler. It was the cleaners mop. I quickly grabbed it before, Taylor and Kenneth could holding it in the hand that I hadn't broke.

Kenneth then said, "What are we going to do with him then, Monty?" I looked into Tyler's eyes, he already looked petrified to the bones. "We are not going to do anything, boy's. Go and leave Tyler alone and get on with your day, being petty around Bryce." I sternly told them both, but then Taylor shoved a whole swing at Tyler, bashing his head pretty badly. I had already messed up, because Tyler was already hurt, but he wasn't going to be hurt for much longer.

I looked at Tyler's head bruised and battered and then I did it. I swung my chance with my most prized possession that I found and continued to hold it into my hand that wasn't broken.

I swung the mop around Kenneth and Taylor's heads knocking them both out, while Tyler just stood there, barricaded up against the wall, still petrified to move. Taylor tried to get up, but I just kept punching him, so he could not get to Tyler. I wasn't going to let Tyler get hurt ever again.

Kenneth then tried to pull himself together and then say, "Monty, just wait until Bryce finds out about this." Turning around to Kenneth I then said to him, "Well you can tell Brycey, that I was just messing about with you lot, cant you?"

Walking over to Tyler and then looking directly in his eyes, I then knew it was my turn to tell him something I had been wanting to say and tell him for a long time...

"I sorry Tyler and I won't let anything bad happen to you again. I am sorry for everything, for pushing you around, grabbing you and shoving you into a locker. I was a right mess, but I have changed, not because people want me to change and I do as well, but I want to change for you, Tyler. I hurt you the most and I will pay you back the most. I swear nothing is going to happen to you again, not on my watch anyway."

Then, I turned back to the boy's to make sure they where not standing up, turning back to Tyler and doing something I never thought I would ever do. I hugged Tyler, holding him tight into my arms, not wanting to let him go and wanting to protect him at all costs, no matter what.