The truth could kill us both.

I sit in Monet's with Tyler, who is still crying. Why did I do this to him? I was so angry about my own life, of people not accepting me of who I was and then Tyler and that punk Cyrus burnt the field and it just took over me. I just got to angry and did not know how to calm myself down.

I start to shake knowing that there is only one other option of how I could make myself a better person, to be the better Monty De La Cruz that I wanted to become. The man I wanted to be. I had to tell Tyler the truth and I mean all of it.

"Tyler, I need to tell you something." I say as my words burst out of my mouth, so scared to tell him. Tyler looks at me and I know he is going to hate me when I tell him everything. I don't blame him, I hate myself to. I am a monster. I am going to destroy our friendship. I am going to destroy everything that I have made with Tyler, forever.

"What's the matter, Monty? You can tell me." Tyler reached his hand out on the table as I started to open my mouth and tell him everything, trying to hold back my tears as I spoke the truth and watched Tyler's face turn into disappointment.

"Tyler I am so sorry what happened to you, but I need to be honest with you. Now, what I am going to tell you is going to sound really crazy, but I promise it is the truth. I am speaking nothing but the truth.

I already knew that you would get hurt. That day when the boy's tried to hurt you in the bathroom and I rescued you they where trying to hurt you even more, but I stopped them. Look the thing is Tyler, I am dead...Well, I was, but I am not now I came back to life by some kind of resurrection, but I did some really bad thing's in my past life and I mostly I did them to you and I had a second chance to take it all back and make myself better, not just for me, but for you as well." 

Tyler looked at me all confused and then I told him the thing I was most nervous to tell him. The thing I didn't want to say, because it mean I would be admitting the truth about that day and what I did. 

"Tyler it was me who hurt you in the bathroom. I was the one that made you cry, not the boy's. I was the one that smashed your head against a mirror and I was the one that drowned you in the toilet and I was the one that...I..I um..."

I burst out crying. I didn't how to tell him, he was going to be petrified of me now. All my hard work I did, the night at Jessica Davies party, recuing Hannah from the hot tub that night and the day I helped Tyler out of that bathroom.

I could see Tyler becoming more confused, more nervous around me. I knew if I told him this last thing, this massive pice of truth that he is going to ever hear, Tyler is never going to want to talk to me again. 

I couldn't tell him. The truth would kill us both. It would ruin our friendship and Tyler would not want anything to do with me ever again. I couldn't do it. However, a light bulb hit my head and I knew I was being a coward. Tyler deserved to know everything and I should take the blame.

"Tyler, It was me. I was the one that raped you." I choked at the ending and then looked at Tyler who looked like he wad in shock of what I had just heard. I couldn't blame him. I was a monster. 

"Tyler I am so sorry and I know that is never going to be enough." I say, balling my eyes out, crying. Tyler got up from his chair and his undrunk hot chocolate and said four words.

"I need to leave."

That was it. I had lost him forever.