What If.....》1

What if their girlfriends in period?

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Nacheol》

"Nayeon-ah, you cant eat ice cream or your stomach will get into pain."

"I dont care! This last time warning, Scoups. I fyou try to hide my ice cream from me, i will burn your shoes!!"

"Okay okay, eat it! Eat how much you want  but dont blame me if you feel any cramp."

"Jeongyeon! Seungcheol try to threath me!"

"Wait what?! I didnt threath you, hold on--"

Jeongyeon barge Nayeon room with knife on her hands and some chicken blood on it.

"Scoups, dont you dare to kill Twice bunny!"

"H-hey! Jeonghan!"

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

2 Jeong》

"Babe---"

"No Jeonghan, i will never."

"B-but --"

"No way!"

"You wear three hoodie and stole my spongebob stockins. You even take DK leggo."

"So? Dk dont mind it."

"Who took my new leggo?! Jeonghan!"

Jeongyeon quickly act in deep sleep after throw the leggo box to Jeonghan. At same time Dk come to his room and see he holding his leggo.

"W-wait! This is not you see!"

"You! I will tell my lovely thomas you stole me leggo!"

Dk run away before he can prevent him. He then glare Jeongyeon but she just laugh.

"You should grateful you in period, or not i will hit you with my baseball stick."

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Moshi》

"Here, your jokbal."

"Thank you!!"

She eat it without want to give him a little. But he wont complain but what annoyed her when she wear his all tiger clothes and he dont dare to stop her.

"You....dont want to go out?"

"No! Im fine watching movie."

"My tiger--"

"What? You want me to take it off?"

"No no! I love it when you wear it, just that pants are new....."

"Its comfortable, i will wash it after this."

Oh Woozi! Help me, my new horanghae pants might had blood stain if she move a lot. Its limited edition, babe. Eat what you want but please dont dirt it.

"Hoshi! Can you tell Chaeyoung to lend me her cub plushie?"

"Y-yeah i will go."

Huh...goodluck Chaeng, my buddy tiger. Your plushie will be next victim.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Sajun》

"For how long you will pout like that?"

"Forever!"

"But i told you, period girl not allowed to swim especially when you at three day."

"But its hot summer!"