8》Nacheol-Fight For You

♧♧♧♧♧

Did you ever imagine how is it feel, lose when you have to let someone you love go?

Scoups grip his cup and his teeth grinning that he could torn his lips anytime.

His face red and his mind was mess up.

Just because of one text, he was so mad.

None of them brave enough to go near him. Twelve of them choose to watch him from far and decide to give him space.

"What we have to do now? We cant just let hyung drunk for a whole night."

Seungkwan asked as Scoups was staying inside kitchen for an hour and the dorm was quite creepy to move around.

"Molla, let him be. I hope he will be better tomorrow."

Minghao said before make a way to go inside his room.

"What happend exactly?"

Mingyu asked.

"He recieved a text from Nayeon noona. She said they're done."

Jun answered that makes some of them shock.

"Mwo? But they look fine, I never heard they fought like how Jeonghan hyung argued with Jeongyeon noona."

Dino said that makes Jeonghan glares him. But that's the truth, everyone know Scoups and Nayeon had a very mature relationship.

They look at Scoups again.

Another one bottle of beer.

For sure he intented to get drunk for a whole night by himself.

"Does anyone know why she wanted to end their relationship?"

Joshua asked but everyone just shaking their head.

"How about one of us ask your girlfriends? They might know why?"

Woozi suggest but none of them feel it was a good idea.

Especially Chaeyoung, Sana and Momo; they are good on avoiding their boyfriends when it comes to a secret.

Wonwoo and Vernon not sure if Mina and Dahyun would tell them.

Even Mingyu and Jeonghan hesitate to do it to Tzuyu and Jeongyeon.

But then they remember someone.

Dokyeom felt a lots eyes of him. And for whole ten minutes, he's quite as he was reading a book.

Right when he raise his head, he was surprise everyone was staring at him.

"W-wae?"

"My bestfriend."