What If.....》4

☆☆☆☆☆

What if their first time met happend?

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Nacheol》

"Huh what a lonely day for me

"Huh what a lonely day for me..."

Nayeon groaned to herself when no one with her inside cafe she at now. Obviously because all her friends had their owm stuff to do. Jeongyeon mom get sick two days ago so she had to go back to her home.

Momo and Sana had korean language tuition because they both lacked of writting Hangul essay. Jihyo had her family trip to Busan and visited her grandparents. Mina choose to back to Japan as soon she got called that her brother incident while playing football. Dahyun busy with her piono practice because next month she had instrument competition. Chaeyoung wont let her project left when her lecturer wants her send it by tomorrow. Lastly the maknae, Tzuyu have to go back Taiwan when her family made a reunion party.

Now only her without activity to do today and honestly, she regretted for not follow Jihyo when she offered to come with her family trip.

"This is what you get when you being confident rejector, Nayeon."

She look at her watch, it almost end of lunch time so she decide to go back girls dorm and wanna had whole movies until tomorrow. Well thats the thing she can do for herself.

Nayeon get up with half hot coffee on her hand and when she turn, she acidently hit someone chest and cause a cup spill the coffee on the shirt.

"Oh my goodness, jesus!!"

"Aw! Aw! Hot! Hot!"

Nayeon put down the cup and take tissue boxes to wipe all the spilled on his shirt. The guy seem distract by how hot the coffee sore on his chest.

"Im so sorry! I should have carefull!"

She too busy wiping his shirt without notice he were stone like statue. He didnt move at all when they both now are just inches away. He stare her worry face and again, without remember what his intention to get in the cafe.

"Its okay! Im fine and its not that bad for me."

"Oh gosh, why im so careless nowadays. Uhm, may i know how much your shirt? I will pay the mistake i have done."

"No no no!"

He stop her action for grabbing her wallet inside her purse. She still look worry about her careless, but the guy seems relax with it.

"Instead you pay back the shirt, why not you treat me a lunch at Seoul Uni?"

"Wait? Do i know you? Because i studied there and you were there too?"

"Im Choi Seungcheol. Just Scoups for short."

"I-im Nayeon."

She softly return his shake hands and pull it back when the atnosphere seems awkward.