What If.....》3

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

What if Seventeen fashion their girlfriends?

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"Now lets do the games!"

Everyone stare Seungkwan blankly before exchange their eyes in confusion. In big living room, there is twenty two people gather after having hectic work and decide to play games before out for dinner night.

"Errr... the games is?"

Jeonghan ask make Seungkwan smirk before pulling The8, Joshua, and Woozi up make the other sixteen people confuse.

"We decide to made girls as models!"

"By what Seungkwan mean is....boys have to pick what good outifit for dinner night. Me and Woozi will be a judge and rate who the best style."

"For those who had ugly style, need to pay all dinner cost and like The8 said, the winner can choose what movie we will watch tonight."

After what Woozi said, the sixteen people was left dumbfound. Then Joshua gently explain back made them slowly understand and exchange their reaction to see wether they should agree or just play another games.

"If you guys didnt join this games, they had to clean the dishes on morning and wipe all shoes tomorrow."

Sixteen people groan in defeat and forcely agree Seungkwan words. Who does want wash all dishes for half an hour and wipe the shoes for twenty two people in one villa house. No one will do it and never once for them. Woozi give the nine couple half an hour to style the girls and one by one have to come on living room.

Slowly the couples pull their girlfriends get inside their rooms to start choosing which outfit good for the girls. Seungkwan laughing with Joshua leaving Woozi and The8 calmly wait for the couples while watch tv.

Half an hour later~~~

Nacheol》

"Wow! I would say Scoups hyung had good taste! I give you 8

"Wow! I would say Scoups hyung had good taste! I give you 8.5/10."--Seungkwan

"You had girlfriend material vibe, noona. 7/10 for me."--The8

"Classic and chill, 8/10."--Woozi

"Fresh style. For me,7.9/10."-- Joshua

"Well thanks."

Nayeon return her smile to Joshua before walk and pull Scoups to seat beside the judger. She slowly turn the aircond a bit higher as she feel little hot wearing double clothes.

2Jeong》

"Pffft!! Having night shift at office, Noona?"--The8

"Erghhh, that demon."