10》WonMina-For My Girl

♧♧♧♧♧

*thup!*

She was startle when there is motorcycle parked infront of her rent house.

It was actually her, Tzuyu, Momo and Sana's rent house.

They are transferred students three years ago from California and her name is Myoui Mina; a normal girl who was always blushing anytime and anywhere.

She's so introvert but at same she's a survivor.

"Oppa, what are you doing here?"

He smile and stand up after lean against his cycle.

"Pabo, of course for picking you to school together."

She grins and cares her hair behind.

"Since I saw Hoshi already picked Momo, I think you must be walking to school alone."

"Its my routine."

"I dont like my girl walking alone as she was so precious to be care."

Mina roll her eyes and walk towards him.

"Jeon Wonwoo, stop flirting. We need to go to school for education, not listening your flirty words everyday."

He chuckles and shrug his shoulder.

"But my girl love to blush when I do it."

Mina hit his arm as soon he success to tease her and he grab a helmet for her.

Wonwoo carefuly fix it to make sure he wont ruin her hair and wear the his jacket around her waist so her skirt wont fluttered.

He then help her by she hold his shoulders so she can hop on his cycle.

"Hold tight, bubble; we gonna pass the wind."

She giggle and wrap her hands around his waist as soon he start to ride his cycle.

Jeon Wonwoo, a senior that one year older than Mina was a student that everyones admired.

He's not just an ordinary famous student.

His father was a share holder of the school and his mother was a former teacher in Elite's school before she became lecturer.

Indeed, his family wad well known an educated peoples.

Including his siblings.

Jeon Woonsik and Jeon Heeji; a twins that popular when it comes to sports and always a pair of school's representative.

While Mina; although she's top student, she only a person who being teacher's favorite.

Everyone know who she is but not attracting their interest about her.

But look who she's with, two years ago she stucked in relationship with important student name Jeon Wonwoo.

If everyone think she chased him; no.

He chased her.

In just one year being transferred, Wonwoo already attracted on her at first time when he was playing a basketball.

Mina couldn't blame Tzuyu at all for giving her number to Wonwoo.

Knowing his friend, Mingyu also was trying to chase Tzuyu at those times.

●●●●●●

"Mina."

She turn around when he stop her.