7》Verhyun-Second Chance

♧♧♧♧♧

He look at their picture together, hoping it will be happend again as he wish it could

Its pity to see himself looking at what he have done.

Three months.

No days he haven't wish he would turn back the time where everytime almost destroyed because of their own mistakes.

If he can turn back the time, he would go to her and hug her so tight; telling her that they can work everything together.

For sure he know she loves him.

Just because a missunderstanding between them, they make a very regretful decision for their relationship.

They wasn't supposed to say its time to break what has been attached.

"I shouldn't have said that I didnt need you anymore. Indeed, I still want you; I always will."

Vernon put the polaroid on his forehead, exhale a deep breath that full of regrets.

Its not short terms, they have been together for 4 to 5 years.

He know their loves are so strong.

But ego lead them ahead.

And ego bring worst for their future.

Vernon stand up, deciding to take a walk in warm night.

Night walk is what Dahyun loves to do.

Kim Dahyun, a bubbly girl who succeeded in enthroning in his cold hearted.

She who make him recognize the freedom in this world.

This person who make him know those twelve guys that have always be a brothers to him.

And eights ladies that guided him to be more gentleman.

He couldn't ask more, Dahyun are perfect to her.

But this time, everything started to be wasted.

And Vernon dont want that happend, because every memories with her is meaningful and important to her.

Three months are enough to torture his heart.

She is his half oxygen.

That keep him alive to live with her.

Right now, moon was shining so bright and stars started to dancing on the skies.

It warms again.

*praaaaang!*

Vernon turn around, knowing the road was quiet empty but he just heard something crashed.

As his steps begin closer to a small store shop, his eyes widen.

There is two men trying to mess with a girl.