What If.....》2

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

What if their girlfriends have done mistakes?

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Nacheol》

Its been a week since the accident where Scoups ignored her because she mistakely slap his face. She swore it was accident because that time she too focus with her phone until she forget Scoups with her all time at shopping mall.

Nayeon keep calling and text him to say sorry but Scoups ignore her. He still sulk about how hard she slapped him and how embaressing them both there where it happend in middle of mall.

"Are you still gonna ignore her?"

"Come on, Jeonghan! You know how much embaressing when someone slapped you in middle of people?!"

"Just because she too busy with her phone doesnt meant all her fault. Your fault too because you pulled her handbag from behind. Of course she was shocked."

"Urghh! What so special with her phone?! Is there a man she texted with?"

Jeonghan slap Scoups nape make him groan in pain. He was about to throw the pillow but Jeonghan glare him.

"If its man, obviously must be Mingyu. You know he is her brother. And dont fully blamed her, okay? She tried so hard to apologize and why you so egoist?"

"I-i just wanna teach her the lesson."

"By ignore her?"

"Erghh! You dont understand!"

"Fine!"

Jeonghan get up and point his finger to Scoups face as sign he warning something to him.

"I warn you, man. If Jeongyeon dash to our dorm, dont ask me why. Because you know how pain Dino and Dk get beaten when they make Jihyo and Chae pissed off."

Scoups grin his face as he flashed back how bad his members get beaten from that short hair yet strong woman.

~~~~~~~~

*knock knock*

Since all members not in dorm, Scoups being alone and he swear it so lonely inside big dorm without no one accompany him.

As he hear the knock door, he get up from couch and walk to open the door. When he pull the door, he suprise to see Nayeon standing with donnuts box as he assume its his favourite.

"Hi, love."

"What do you want?"

"I wanna say sorry for that day."

"Okay goodbye."

"Wait!"

He was about to close the door but Nayeon prevent him. She hand him the box and when he accept it, she step back.

"I know i wasnt supposed to focus much with my phone. But that time because my cousin get into accident and im worried for her condition. About the slap, im so sorry because im suprise you suddenly pulled my bag from behind. You must know how woman scared when a man do that."

A silent fill between them for a while. Nayeon know if Scoups dont want to speak to her then its final. She turn around and was about to left the dorm, when a hand hold her wrist.

"Dont go."

She tilt her head, dont understand his action but follow him get inside his dorm. He usher her seat on the couch while he serve the donnuts she bring and put it on table.