s e v e n t e e n

11 o'clock. that was the current time. julie was worried about the guys, but amelia was furious. they'd been stood up by three ghosts, amelia was raging because she thought her brother would want to be here. the sad thing is she knew that whatever they were doing had something to do with trevor/bobby. she was also devastated due to the fact that the boys, who kept trying to get her onto the stage to sing, missed her completely dominating the stage and overcoming her fear.

"i can only stall for so long" flynn said coming backstage to where the two girls were sat on the floor "it's eleven o'clock, i think you should just play by yourself. i mean holograms or no holograms you guys will be amazing"

"you saw me the other day, i can't play without them" julie sighed

"they will be here. they have to be" amelia huffed

flynn nodded and disappeared again, talking to the crowd to hype them up. nick then entered, and sat on the floor beside julie.

"issues?"

"my machine won't work" julie sighed, nick grabbed the wire and started following it "you don't have to"

nick got to the end of the wire and pulled the plug out of julies fist and sighed "here's the problem. that is unless you didn't want it plugged in"

"maybe" amelia muttered

"don't let the crowd freak you out, i mean come on amelia really showed everyone who's boss earlier" nick said, amelia smiling at the compliment "and last time you guys played was insane. you got this"

julie and amelia nodded sending nick the wrong idea

"i knew you had it in you" nick grinned before standing up and heading to the stage

"wait what!" julie and amelia shot up and followed nick out to the stage, watching as he grabbed a microphone

"hey everybody! we fixed the hologram thing! who wants to see a show!" the crowd cheered at his words, flynn shooting her best friends a concerned look "now give it up... for julie and the phantoms!"

julie grabbed the mic and chuckled nervously "so here's the thing... even though we got the machine fixed, thanks to nick, but i can't seem to link up with the guys"

"wifi am i right?" amelia chuckled slightly

"sorry, but we are gonna have to cancel" julie sighed

"what?"

"are you serious?"

"i'm leaving"

carrie mockingly walked into the stage and grabbed a mic "anyone know the heimlich? julie and amelia are choking. there's only one way to save this dance! who wants to see dirty candy?"

flynn hit the sound booth "oops knobs broken"

"two can play at that game" carrie snarled "party at my house"

everyone stared cheering and leaving the gym, heading for carries house. nick stood at the bottom of the steps looking slightly disappointed that julie didn't perform. carrie held her hand out expectantly, and nick sighed before grabbing it and helping her down before they left.

"that kinda backfired" julie sighed as flynn wrapped her arms around both girls. both girls rested their head on flynn's shoulders

"i mean the whole night wasn't a bust. the new guy found someone" flynn nodded towards the new guys who walked to the dance floor with a girl and started dancing with her "ohh little man got game!"