t w e n t y - s e v e n

amelia and julie were pacing the studio.

simple as that. the boys had gone to try and get their names on the list for the orpheum and amelia was nervous that it wouldn't work. they both walked backwards and forwards and were driving themselves insane.

amelia was about to open her mouth when she was suddenly met with a sharp jolt to her chest again. she groaned and fell to the floor in pain. julie was at her side instantly "are you okay?"

"i don't get why this is happening to me" amelia grunted "i didn't get the stamp, why is it happening?"

"i don't know, but if this works and the boys cross over, then hopefully you'll be free too" julie rubbed her arm in comfort

amelia nodded "i hope so"

julie helped amelia onto the sofa before pacing again. the boys poofed back in not much after, and julie stopped pacing "oh my gosh! what took you guys so long? did willie do it? did you talk to them? did they watch? did they like us? are we playing? someone answer! why is no one talking?"

"woah, that's a lot of questions. luke, you wanna take this one?" reggie said pushing luke forwards

"take a seat" luke said motioning for julie to sit by amelia "everything is fine"

"mils doesn't look okay" reggie commented

"you got a jolt too?" luke asked in concern

amelia nodded "i'm okay, just took my by surprise"

reggie sat beside her and grabbed her hand, rubbing his thumb over the back of it carefully.

"so?" julie asked

"it's fine, everything is fine" luke said

"you should be getting a call, right about... now!" alex said pointing at the phone, but nothing happened "okay... right... now!" the phone lit up and displayed an unknown caller

julie screamed and everyone else jumped up. she took a deep breath before answering it on speaker "hello?"

"hi this is tasha from the orpheum in hollywood. is this julie of julie and the phantoms?"

everyone cheered silently before julie told them to shush, and she picked up the phone and placed it to her ear "yes it is"

"are you available to open for us tonight?"

"yeah totally!" julie grinned jumping on the sofa, pulling amelia up next to her

"thank you so much! see you then!"

"we're doing it" amelia beamed

"we're playing the orpheum baby!" julie yelled

the boys picked up alex in a dirty dancing style lift, alex moving his arms around while yelling "i'm swimming"

amelia stopped for a moment "woah, we're playing the orpheum. that's a lot of people" she said

luke wrapped an arm around his sister after they'd placed alex down "don't let the crowd freak you, you're amazing and they will love you, both of you!"

"i'll miss you guys" she said quietly

"we'll miss you too"

~*•*~

amelia walked into her house, finding her parents in their usual place in the living room. she smiled at sit beside her mom. "mom?"

"hey honey, what's up?"

"you know julie and i are in a band?" amelia said, emily nodded "julie managed to get us a gig tonight"

"that's great honey, where is it?" mitch said