e i g h t e e n

hey guys, it's been a while....

that being said. i'm devastated by the news that netflix has cancelled jatp, the show it one of the only reasons that i am who i am, and that i can still continue with my life because i was in a bad place before that show and it helped me grow.

over the last few weeks i have felt like the world has been completely against me, with my favourite band little mix announcing they are going to take a break, then i didn't get tickets to see olivia rodrigo on her sour tour and can't afford the £400 resale tickets, this truly wrecked me and i cried for days straight over it, and now to find jatp has been cancelled. honestly i've been so unmotivated to do anything.

this book has been pre written for season 1, and i'm hoping to publish it all asap, that being said once i finish this book, if you have any ideas on how i can continue it i'm open to all ideas, and as for my other hsmtmts books, i promise i'm trying to update but i just haven't felt motivated to do so, those books will be updated but i cant tell you when because i'm trying to put my mental health first.

i love you all, thank you for the support...

here is chapter eighteen...

—————

the next morning amelia rolled over, waking up to see flynn's clock blaring the time '9:55'. she shot out of bed, noticed the missing presence of flynn but julie still passed out beside her.

"jules! get up, we missed our first three classes. we need to go now!" amelia shook her friend

julie shot out of bed "what?"

"flynn didn't wake us up, we need to get to school" amelia told her

"what! dads gonna kill me!" julie said rushing around trying to find her clothes

amelia was doing the same "my moms gonna kill me, and if she doesn't then auntie lillie will before she leaves tonight"

"i'm ready, let's go" julie said

amelia grabbed her bag as the pair of them rushed out to the car before setting off to school as fast as she could within speed limit.

when they arrived amelia slammed the car into park and jumped out with julie, she haphazardly locked it before rushing after julie into the dance studio.

"oh julie, amelia how nice of you to join us?" their teacher, mrs kelly, smiled sarcastically

"sorry we over slept" julie apologised

mrs kelly nodded "take your spot"

julie and amelia stormed over to flynn and started the stretching exercises that mrs kelly were teaching. amelia scoffed "why didn't you wake us, flynn? we missed our first three classes"

"you said you were never gonna show your faces here again, and mils you were exhausted last night. i'm a very literal person" flynn replied

julie breathed out "it's okay, it's those stupid ghosts that i'm really upset at"

"i'd kill them if they weren't already dead" amelia added

flynn nodded "having a band is supposed to help your social life, not ruin it"

"ex band"

"right sorry, ex band" flynn corrected

"it's all so messed up, i thought they were in this with us. but obviously i was wrong" julie sighed.

amelia was keeping quiet, she felt a lot more hurt than julie did, knowing that it was her brother who did this to her. she thought he was with her, that he would protect her and help her, but she assumed she was wrong.