Quarry (C4)

y/n pov:

I woke up after just a few hours of sleep, maybe around 4 or 5, and I had to leave pretty soon. I got up and put on my swimsuit, a black and white polka dot bikini under my shirt and pants. I walked out of my room and ate some cereal for breakfast. 

"You going somewhere y/n?" My mom suddenly asked.

My cheeks went a little red as I faced my overprotective mom. 

"Uh yeah, I was thinking about going to the quarry with some friends." I said while swallowing some cereal. 

"Oh? Which friends?" 

"Um, Bill, Richie and Eddie, and some other kids too." 

"Oh. Not that group of boys again. Didn't one of their brothers go missing a while back?" She said as I nodded

"well don't do anything stupid, y/n, and don't go missing. How about I come with you?"

"No! Its fine." I told her as I got up. What does she think I am? Stupid? Well I'm not, and I'm capable of doing things on my own. 

"I can drive you there." She said. 

"No, the quarry is right by here, I'll bike."

"Okay, also, I heard some noises coming from your room last night, were you okay? I didn't come in because I thought you were just dreaming." She said a bit concerned. the clown. Yeah, some psycho clown came up to me last night and was about to kill me. Imagine saying that to your own mother. I'm glad I didn't. 

"oh, I just thought I saw something." I lied. I did see something, I didn't imagine it. It was real. 

She nodded and sipped her coffee as I washed my bowl. 

I looked at the time and almost choked on my water. 

"Mom! I have to go, I'll see you later!"

"Oh okay! I love you and don't be stupid!" 

I sighed. "I won't, and I love you too!" I said closing the door, running to get my bike. I hopped on and rode as fast as I could to the quarry. When I got there, there was a cliff which had 5 boys. Richie, Stan, Bill, Ben and Eddie, and as I quietly set down my bike, ready to scare them, someone had already scared me. 

"hey!" Beverly said. She cut her hair, it was shorter, but I still liked it. I jumped a little and said,

 "Oh hi!" She started taking off her sundress and I took off my clothes, leaving me in my bikini. 

"Who's going first?" Richie asked.None of them noticed us yet, because we were behind them

"you ready?" She asked as I nodded. I took her hand as we ran towards the cliff and yelled,

"Wussies!" 

It was a far jump, and in the midst of out jump, I heard, 

"What the fuck?" I guessed it was coming from Richie. Splashing into the cool water was refreshing and felt good on my skin. When I rose to the surface of the water I heard, 

"we just got shown up by TWO girls!" The one and only Trash-mouth Tozier yelled. 

"Do we have to do that now?" Stan complained. A few seconds later, each of them came splashing down, one by one. As we splashed each other, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around expecting Bev, but... You guessed it.

"hey hot stuff!" Richie said smirking. I smiled and said hi. 

"i love your bikini, I think my sister has one like that." 

"Oh thanks. well, your attempts at flirting aren't what I expected, tozier." I said and smirked. his cheeks grew red and he said, 

"I-I I wasn't flirting y/n! I wasn't!" He said as I laughed and swam away. Then I heard someone else say, 

"I like your swimsuit, y/n." I turned around and it was actually Eddie.

"Thanks, you know whats funny? Richie just told me that exact same thing."  

his cheeks also grew as red as richies did. "Oh haha, I didn't know." Eddie said, forcing a laugh.

 third person pov:

Eddie and her caught eyes for a moment but then looked away. It was very clear that Richie and Eddie both liked y/n. but did she like them back? She didn't even know how to feel about them, but for now, they were just her friends. 

"Chicken Fight!" Beverly yelled as she got on top of Bill's shoulders. Y/n hesitated to get on top of Richie's shoulders, but she did and he held her up pretty well, making sure she didn't fall. But they did, at least together, and richie sweetly helped her back up. 

"Thanks, Richie." The girl said to him. He smiled and blushed. Eddie had jealousy in his eyes. Jealous that he couldn't be the one to help her up and lock eyes. He was so focused on her smiling at Richie that when Stan splashed him, he almost forgot he was in the water. 

"You've been looking at her for like 15 seconds, eds. Its pretty clear that-" 

" I DON'T LIKE HER" Eddie interrupted Stanley. Stanley gave him the are you sure? look and rolled his eyes. Eddie felt himself go red and went underwater to hide it. 

y/n pov:

I knew Richie liked me. without a doubt. After he helped me up, I went back under and pulled his ankles and we got into a little fun fight. I turned around and saw Eddie glaring at us. "Hey I'm gonna talk to Bev, I'll be right back." I said to Richie and swam away. 

"Beverly, I need to talk to you." I said. 

"About what?" 

"I- I think Richie and Eddie like me." I said quickly. Her eyes widened and she said, "I think they like you too." 

"hey guys! We're going to be drying off on the rock over there!" She said to rest of them as we swam over to the rock and dried off. 

"So, if they both like me, how do I tell them I just feel like being friends?" I asked her. 

"well, first of all, do you like any of them?" I thought about what she said. Did I? They're nice friends and all, but did I like any of them in a romantic way? I didn't even know at this point.

"Hey ladies, mind if we join you?" Richie asked in a british accent. We nodded and put bev's and I conversation on hold. Me and her laid on our towels and suntanned. I noticed it was pretty quiet, even though the radio was playing. I didn't hear anything from the boys. I turned around and saw the boys looking at us. Bill and Ben were looking at Bev, and Richie and Eddie were looking at me. Stanley was just switching glances at both of us. They quickly looked away as we turned towards them and sat up. 

"Whatcha guys looking at?" I asked them.

"n-nothing." They all stuttered out, well, except for Richie. 

"You, duh. What else do you think I'm looking at y/n?" He said towards me. He started going through Bens backpack for some reason and found pieces of paper.

"News flash Ben! Schools out for summer!" richie said in an english accent. "what are these anyways?" He continued and Ben explained. 

"They're history about Derry. I go to the library and learn everything I can about it. It's always been sparking my interest. Kids go missing all the time, and I wanted to research on it."

"You go to the library? On purpose?" Richie said as we all rolled our eyes at him

"I think it sounds really cool, Ben." I say. 

"Thanks y/n. I have more in my room actually. If you guys want to see." 

We all nodded and agreed to go except for Eddie who seemed freaked out. we all hopped on our bikes and rode over to his house. I wanted to learn more about these missing kids and hopefully we can find a solution to it and why its happening. Maybe that clown has something to do with it, he did say, 'we all float down here' 

did he mean the missing kids?