Neibolt (C7)

your pov:

We all rode as quickly as we could to Bill and Neibolt. We threw down our bikes on the yellow lawn, which had dead grass to no grass at all and ran up to Bill, who had his hand on the doorknob. 

"Bill don't go in there!" I yelled to him

"This is crazy!" Bev exclaimed. He turns around with a stern look on his face

"Look you don't have to come in with me, but what happens when another Georgie goes missing, or another Betty, or another Ed Corcoran, or one of us? Are you guys just going to pretend it isn't happening like everyone else in this town? Because I can't. When I go home, all I see is that Georgie isn't there. His clothes, his toys, his stupid stuffed animals, but he isn't. So walking into this house, for me. Is easier than walking into my own." He stopped and looked back up at us.

"w

o

w"

Richie said clearly amazed for some reason. Me and Bev asked him,"What?" at the same time. And the answer amazed both of us. 

"He didn't stutter once."

"Wait!" Stan said a bit loud. "well... shouldn't we have people keep watch? Just incase, you know, something bad happens?" 

"Wh-wh-who wants to stay out here?" Bill asked us. All of the losers club raised their hand except for me and Beverly. 

"Fuck." Richie said, throwing his arm down. We decided to pull straws, and Richie, Eddie, Bill, and me all went inside the creaking house. 

"I can't believe I pulled the short straw, you guys are lucky we aren't measuring dicks." Richie says. 

"Shut up Richie!" Me and Eddie both say at the same time. We look at each other and he blushes and looks down. I walk over to look at some stuff, as I hear the boys arguing.

"I can smell it.." 

"Yeah, don't breathe through your mouth."

"why not?"

"Because then you're eating it!" I hear Eddie gag then Richie picks up a piece of paper and says,

"It-it says I'm missing." 

"Y-y-y-you're not missing, Richie." 

"Yeah, you're right here!" I say with a shake in my voice.

"Then why does it say it right there?!" He says pointing to a spot in the paper where it says Richie Tozier MISSING "Thats my shirt, thats my hair, thats my face!"

"Calm down Richie it isn't real!" But Richie kept going on.

"Thats my name! Thats my age! Thats the date! What the fuck! I'm I gonna go missing? Will I disappear?" 

"CALM DOWN!"We yelled at him as he stopped and I took the paper,crumbled it up, and threw it on the ground. 

"hello?" We all heard a voice and turned around expectantly. Betty Ripsom was lying on the floor, all dirty and crying.

"Betty?" I say walking toward her, and so do the rest of us. As soon as were about to reach her, something pulls her away. She screams as shes being pulled away and we all run after her. When we all get into a room I look behind me. We forgot Eddie. 

"Oh shit. Where's eddie?" I ask frantically and start running toward the door to the hallway we were just in.

"Y/N! " eddie screams as he runs toward the door, which was closing on its own. I tried pushing and shoving the door but it was locked, so I tried to call for Bill and Richie.