Mike (C5)

your pov:

We ran down there as quick as we could and hear Bowers and his goons screaming

"Take that!" "Damn fool!" "Bitch!" "What are you going to do?" Were just some of the things they were yelling at Mike. Beverly picked up a rock and threw it right at Henry's head.

"What the-" Henry said as he and his 'friends' looked up at all of us. 

"nice throw." Stan said to her, amazed as she thanked him. 

"You losers are trying too hard. She'll do you, you just got to ask nicely." Henry said, of course lying. Ben, who clearly had a crush on Beverly gave a war scream and threw another rock at them. 

"come on get him!" They yelled as we all grabbed rocks and started to hurl them at Henry. 

"RoCk WaR!" Richie screamed before getting hit in the glasses. We all got closer and our shots got more accurate each throw. Mike scrambled up and ran towards us and joined the rock fight. Henry's goons ran off and left Henry laying on the rocks struggling to get up from the rock injuries. We all decided to leave before Henry could do anything else

"GO BLOW YOUR DAD YOU MULLET WEARING ASSHOLE!" Richie yelled to him, and flipped him off before he left. When we got up and away from Henry, Mike decided to thank us. 

"Thanks guys, but you shouldn't have done that. He'll be after you guys too now." He said, out of breath.

"Oh Bowers? Hes always after us." Eddie explains. 

"Yeah, I-I-I guess that's one -t-t-thing we all have c-common." Bill stuttered. We all nodded. 

"Yeah, welcome to the Losers Club!" Richie says and puts his arm around his shoulder.

---------------------------At the 4th of July Parade--------------------------------

We walked into an alley in the parade and saw another missing poster, we lifted it up and there was another one, its like they were forgotten. I break out of my thought trance when I hear, "What the fuck dude?" Richie said to some guy with a tuba, I'm guessing Richie was trying to play it. He walks over with two ice cream cones and hands one to Eddie. 

"What are you  guys talking about?" Eddie asked. 

"What they always talk about." Richie said sarcastically. Then Ben started to speak,

"so I was going over my data research and I charted out all of the big events, like, The Ironworks explosion in 1908, The Bradley Gang in '35, The Black Spot in 62, and now the kids..I realized that all of this stuff happens every 27 years." 

"Ok, so let me get this straight, IT comes out from wherever to eat kids for a year, but then what?" Richie asks. "does it just go into hibernation or something?" 

"Maybe its like, what do you call those bugs?" Stan questions.

"Cicadas? The bugs that come out every 17 years." 

"My grandfather thinks this town is cursed. He says all the bad things that happen in this town are because of one thing." Mike starts. "Like and evil thing that feeds off of Derry." 

"But it can't be one thing, we all saw something different." 

"Or maybe IT knows what scares us most and thats what we see." 

Eddie starts to explain what he saw. "I saw a leper, It was like a walking infection." 

"I saw, well, I saw my siblings, they died in a fire a long time ago." I said, sadly.

"But you didn't," Stan says. "None of this is.Not Eddie's leper, or what y/n keeps seeing, or bill seeing Georgie, or the woman I keep seeing." 

"Is she hot?" Richie asks, smiling.

"NO RICHIE. SHES NOT HOT. Her face is all.. messed up." 

"They're like bad dreams."

"I don't think so. I know the difference between a bad dream and real life." Mike tells us. 

"Did you see something, mike?" I ask.

"yeah, you know that burnt down house on Harris Avenue? I was in it when it burned down. Before i was rescued, my mom and dad were trapped in the room next to me, they were pushing and pounding on the door, trying to get to me. But it was too hot..When the firefighters found them, the skin on their hands melted down to the bone. We're all afraid of something." 

"you got that right!" Richie says.

"Why, what are you afraid of, rich?" eddie asks. Richie looks away and looks back. 

"Clowns."

A/N: Sorry it was a short chapter! I'm a little busy and I have a small headache and one of my best friends is dealing with something hard. I'll write more next chapter! <3