Bills Garage (C6)

you pov:

We all gathered in Bill's garage because thats where he had a projector and maps of Derry's sewers.

"Okay, a-a-all set up." Bill says when he gets done fidgeting with the projector. He points to a storm drain on the map. "That's where Georgie disappeared." He points to somewhere else, then somewhere else. "There's the ironworks, the Black spot. Everywhere it-it happens, its all c-c-c-connected by the sewers, and they all meet up at, the well house."

"That house on Neibolt? Where all the junkies and hobos like the sleep?" Richie asks. Beverly speaks up. 

"I hate that place, I always feel like its watching me." 

"It probably is, it watches all of us." I add. 

"that's where I saw It, thats where I saw the clown." 

"tha-thats where It lives." Bill says, still pointing at it. Eddie stands up quickly and yanks out his inhaler and starts panicking.

"CAN WE STOP TALKING? I-I CAN BARELY BREATHE, IT-ITS SUMMER, WE'RE KIDS, I'M ABOUT TO HAVE A FUCKING ASTHMA ATTACK. I'M NOT DOING THIS." He says ripping down the maps.

"What the hell! Put the map back." Bill says angrily. Eddie shakes his head and suddenly, the pictures start changing. It starts showing pictures of Bill and his family, with Georgie. Everyone starts panicking and stands up. All I could hear was the pictures clicking as they changed and a mix of, "What the hell?" "What's going on?" "I don't know!" But then it lands on a picture of his family but it zooms on on his mom, who has orange hair in her face just like Pennywise. It starts doing a stop motion like thing where her hair is moving with the wind and reveals Pennywise's face smiling at us.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT!" 

"ITS IT!" 

"TURN IT OFF!" And I yank the cord out as Mike kicks it. Everyone thought it ended, but then a giant Pennywise jumped out of the screen and started crawling toward us. I ran towards the edge of the garage and as the lights flickered I saw him reaching towards me, until I saw a bright light and it ended. My hands were over my face and I was on the ground, with tears streaming down my face. Richie ran over to me and helped me up.

"Thanks-" I say to him, and I walk outside, still shaken from the experience. 

"Hey well at least you didn't get an asthma attack, Eddie." I said

He shot me a look and said, "It saw us. It saw us and it knows where we are!" 

"It always knew," Bill told him. "S-s-so let's go." Everyone looked at Bill with a questioned look.

"Go where?" We all asked

"Neibolt," As soon as he said that I started shaking my head no. "That's where G-g-g-georgie is." 

"Come on Bill, It's summer, we should be outside-" Richie started to say.

 "If you say its summer one more f-f-f-f-fucking time." Bill interrupted and jumped on his bike and started to ride off.

"Bill! Wait for us!" I started to say walking towards my bike. 

"Bill" Bev says and everyone starts getting on their bikes.

a/n: Ok I know this is short but I've been really busy and I'm sorry I didn't post a chapter yesterday. I wanted to save the part where they get to neibolt for next chapter because then its just kind of all jumbled together. I'll write more tomorrow! Thanks for reading <3