Chapter 14

I sit down gentally on Xaviers desk. I had stripped out of my clubbing clothes much earlier. Now I was just wearing my lose white t-shirt and sweatpants.

"Maybe, uh.... Oh we should, uh, uh,... screw it. I have nothing."

Xavier was still angry, and trying to find out a way to keep me away from danger. He couldn't change destiny, though. I should know, I've tried a hundred times.

"Stop thinking like that." He commands. "This isn't your destiny, you're done with whatever war you were in earlier. This is your destiny now."

I shake my head, might as well come clean. "I can't. When I talked to Talon, he told me something. He told me Fish was still alive, that the vampires have him and are torturing him. He knew the connection wasn't broken, but a few weeks ago, Talon heard Fish's weak voice.

"They're using him against us. I will get him back even if it kills me. He was like a father to me." His face has a pained expression on it.

Quickly, he's standing infront of me, inbetween my legs. "So beautiful and strong." He whispers into my hair.

I sigh in content, leaning onto his shoulder. I have to admit, I missed this.

"Still mad at me?"

"Yes?" My voice was defying my brain, the answer came out like a question instead of a statement.

"Really?" He's smirking, I can tell.

"Yup."

"Are you sure?" He buries his head in my neck, nibbling and kissing on my weak spot. Unknowingly, I let out a traitorous moan.

"Stop that." I stutter.

"You don't want that though. It's my job to please you, make you happy."

He countinues on my neck, leaving little love bites up and down. More moans fly out of my mouth, so many I have to bite on my tounge to keep somewhat quiet.

It seems god is on my side, though, because no more than thirty seconds go by when the telephone rings. I sigh in relief when he not so happily answers the phone.

"Damn it!" He shouts, slamming his fist into his desk.

"What is it?" I ask worriedly.

He clenches his fist, spinning around to look at me. His eyes are pitch black, but theres something besides anger in his eyes. Worry? Fear maybe? I dont think it matters.

My natural instincts take over and I immediatley stand at his side, drawing calming patterns with my fingers. After a few minutes I stop, only to reach up and wrap my arms around his neck.

I wanted so badly to demand answers, but I knew now wasn't the time. So I stand on my tip toes and press a small kiss to his neck, then jaw, then his lips. He seems to grow frustrated, though, because he crushes his mouth into mine.

I pull back just as quick though, making sure I tease him. What can I say, he wasn't off the hook yet. I'm like Denise the menise.

Next thing you know, i'm being thrown over his shoulder and being taken away to god knows where. I hear him mutter something along the lines of tease aswell.

"Put....me... down." I demand through small fits of giggles.

"You think this is funny?" He questions, opening his bedroom door and throwing me on the bed.

"Yes." I say nodding my head furiously.

He crawls on the bed straddling my waist before saying, "I suggest you apoligize, before I do something you'll regret."

The Alpha's mateजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें