Chapter 27

The ceremony was long, not that I was suprised. Even if I couldn't understand the forgien language they used most of the time, I got some of it. Although most of the time, I was thinking about last nights dream. The more I thought about it, the more confuzed I became. I know those people, I've heard those voices.

But I try to shake it off, this was supposed to be a happy day.

After Xavier talked for awhile in the weird language, I cut my hand, then dunked it in a bowl of blood. The alpha's, beta's, gamma's, and the top warrior's blood, filled the bowl. It would bind me to the pack, werewolves took a new meaning to blood brothers.

It was overwhelming, feeling, hearing all the thoughts of the pack, so overwhelming that I nearly passes out. When you're marked you cut all old pack ties, only having a mate link, then when your accepted you get a pack link. But most people don't hear everyone's thoughts.

Xavier quickly shut everyone up, allowing me to adjust to all the voices.

After the ceremony, it got better, but I had a pounding headache, which was to be excepted.

"Hey Rose." Ivy greets, well, actually she groans it.

"I'm taking it things didn't go well." I guess.

The table we were at was in the corner, secluded from the others. There was a white table cloth covering the old table, and in the center was a candle.

"No, no they didn't. Talon is pissed, I mean I know it's my fault, but I just want to cry thinking about it. In my defense he is not making it easy, I tried to explain, but everytime I try, he shuts me out. I'm just gonna give him space, even though I just want to jump his bones." She rants.

"Silly, silly, child, Talon doesn't want to be left alone, he wants you to fight. He's feeling pretty hurt right know, and all he wants to know is that you want him. And despite what you believe, he wants you, bad. It's written all over him, he's not happy, I mean look at him." I point at Talon, sitting at a table across the yard.

Some blonde was aimlessly talking to him, twirling a piece of hair between her fingers. He looked bored out his mind, not to mention extremely confuzed.

"That bitch." I hear Ivy growl.

Ivy has no control over her emotions, and because of that, she's going crazy seeing him with some whore.

That's the difference between her and I, she feels too deep, where as I hardly feel.

She starts sprinting across the yard, making her way to him. I follow suit, I can't have her killing someone. She was shaking in rage when she reached him, and he seemed shocked.

"Go." I command at the girl, letting some of my alpha voice slip through.

She scurries along, scared of me, or Ivy, at this point it doesn't matter.

"Look, okay, I get it you're pissed, really I do. I've given you space, but so help me if I see another girl drooling over what's mine, I will kill them, then you." She growls.

I back away, sitting at a table infront of theirs. I feel the chair beside me pull out, and Fish plops down beside me.

"Two days ago you wouldn't even admit we were mates, you lied to me." He hisses at her, but not loud enough to draw attention.

"Give it a minute." Fish tells me cockily.

"Well get over it, atleast I'm not off letting some guy hang all over me."

I nudge Fish's side, sending him a side glance and shaking my head.

"I bet you I could very easily find someone to sleep with." She adds. "Right Rose?"