disclaimer

A/N

Hi everyone! Thanks for stopping by and giving my book a chance, I do hope you'll stay for the rollercoaster we have ahead of us. It means the world that I'm finally able to post this and I hope you all enjoy reading as much as I do writing this. Follow me along the way, and hopefully this book can weasel it's way into your hearts <3

No single or compiled segment of this novel may be reproduced, copied or transmitted in any form or by any means, whether electronic or mechanical, or physical - including photocopying and distributing, without written consent provided by the author.

This story is a complete work of fiction, written by me. Any link to anyone real, living or dead is purely coincidental.

This book may contain mature scenes or moments of maturity that younger readers may find unnerving. It may also reference triggering topics, however I will always include trigger warnings and fore-warnings where necessary.

You can imagine the characters as whoever or however you like, they're not inspired by real life actors, but I will add a guide to generic appearance or ideas below in case anyone prefers it.

Most importantly, this is a book really close to my heart and I would love for you to enjoy it as much as I do writing.

Love you all 3000 :)

- M

This one is for the girls who keep it all inside. To the girls who listen to Taylor Swift songs and think about how much they relate. To the girls that are quiet with minds so loud. To the girls that can't sleep.

This one's for you.

<3