Father's Love.

"Hello, Boss? I sense trouble."

"What is it?" A voice devoid of any emotions cuts through the receiver making the man flinch. "I see. Let me know when you have found the information about that person. We can't have him ruining our plan or maybe he can be of help? Let's see."

A tall man with a slender physique, in his forty; sits in his dimly lit office room, contemplating over the call he received just a moment ago. His fair, slender fingers move rapidly over his cell, unbothered by the wind causing the loose strands of his dark black, chin-length hair to obstruct his vision. His purple eyes gaze at the view outside the window every now and then as he waits for the other line to receive his call.

"Hello, my dear friend ~ We have a problem. Cannot be explained over call. I would request you both to meet me in person. How about my place? ..... Yes? Okay then."

It didn't take long for his partners to arrive. Tension fills the air as the man leads them inside, through the hallway into his office room. To the outsider, it might have looked like they are about to have some serious discussion. But,

"What is it?" A tall, pale man of slim build with vacant, tired gold eyes and long black hair that reaches past his mid-back, speaks as he takes a seat beside the man he arrived with.

"Someone is stalking my to be son-in-law."

"You do know that he is our son right?" Another man with blue eyes and braided blond hair that reaches his shoulders, glares at the man in front of him.

Having such discussions isn't infrequent for them. But this news, it's something new and something to be worried about. The action was needed to be taken as soon as they caught the wind of this news.

"Anyway, who is the guy? Can't have him stalking my baby like that."

"He told me that the guy he was supposed to meet didn't come."

"About that, my man told me, the guy returned without meeting him. Whatever the reason, it turned out in our favor."

"Yeah. If only our oblivious son can be true to his feelings."

"It's not his fault. It's my son who is a scaredy-cat when it comes to expressing his feelings."

"Don't say that. He has gone through a lot."

Ougai Mori met a three year old kid when he had paid a visit to an orphanage. The kid was too sharp for his own good and Mori had immediately brought the kid home, taking the kid legally under his wings. Dazai Osamu is Mori Ougai's everything. He did everything to give the kid a happy childhood. But Dazai seemed closed off. Seeing the kid so detached and quiet used to crush Mori's heart. But he decided to never give up on his kid. And Mori believes that luck was on his side, cause he happened to meet Paul Verlaine, Arthur Rimbaud, and their son Nakahara Chuuya, during a hospital visit.

Paul Verlaine and Rimbaud Arthur, were more than delighted to return to their homeland. They wanted their son to grow up in their homeland while learning its culture and tradition. Chuuya Nakahara is their world. The couple had adopted the boy during their stay in Paris and since then Chuuya has been the most important part of their happy family.

Chuuya was Dazai's age. Just by taking a look at Chuuya, Mori's genius and intuitive mind had already deciphered that he would turn out to be a great friend for his son. So being the best father that he is, Mori suggested Rimbaud family to shift beside them. Paul and Arthur happily agreed to it.

Since the day their sons met, they could see the budding friendship between the two. Something pure and innocent. The dads were happy to see their kids getting along so well. Dazai and Chuuya were inseparable. The kids had their weird fights every now and then, getting all grumpy with each other, but they just couldn't stay away from each other. A vicious duo indeed! And the bond between them just got stronger than ever as they grew up.

So Mori knew that luck was indeed on his side. But luck smiled brighter on him when he noticed his son's crush on the said redhead. When he talked about it with Paul and Arthur, they came to a realization that the feeling was mutual. It's just that, their sons were too oblivious, which was getting painfully embarrassing for the fathers to watch. And Mori, being the great father he is, proposed a plan and surprisingly Paul and Rimbaud agreed to it.