What do we do now?

Cyla: as I unlocked the door I stepped back and swung the bat as far behind me as I could, I just knew this was my only shot. I seen the door open and as I seen dee's face  I swung the bat as hard as I could , obviously it wasn't hard enough to know him down but it was enough to keep him distracted. As Dee rub the side of his head I could see the gun he had in his hand. So I took another swing this time to his ribs as he fell down  the gun fell and slid in the room, at this point I lost it I continuously hit with with the bat.All the rage and built up anger I had I took it out on his body, I was so excited that I was hurting the motherfucker who hurt me for years I almost got carried away. That is until I heard my babies crying that snapped me right back into getting the fuck out of here.I grabbed the gun as I made my way back over to dee, he was moaning and groaning but I didn't give a fuck I patted him down and once I found they keys I put them in my bra grab my babies car seats and their bag. I put the gun in the baby bag as I walk out side I see Jay in the back with Kay she looked so badly beaten all I could do is cry. As soon as jay seen me he jumped out and before he could get I word out I spoke in between sobbing "Dee said could you come help him get the rest of the babies clothes "  he knew We couldn't get far because I had the babies so he made his way back to the house and Kay helped me put the kids in the car . And as soon as I seen jay walk in the house I pulled the keys out my bra and showed Kay and she didn't say a word she  just got in the passages seat .and started the car and as I did I put the car in drive and I stomped my foot on the gas.

Jay: walking into the house I called out dee's name and got no response I made my up the staircase and before I could even make it up the stairs I seen dee on the floor laying in his own blood and a bloody bat on top of him. I put my hand on my face as I shook my head " WHAT THE FUCK MAN" I kneeled down next to him and as I did I heard the car speeding away , as I started to laugh " don't worry brother we gone get them bitches.

Kay: as cyla continued to drive I just closed my eyes and wondered what do we do now? Where else are we going to hide, and for how long is that going to keep us safe. I wondered if they would find us again and if they did would they kill us this time? Or would we make it out a live but I was snapped out of my thoughts by cyla laughing as I looked over at her " what's so funny"-Kay
Cyla spoke in between laughing "it's just the fact I BY MYSELF beat his ass with a bat " she said as she busted out laughing  I look at her with wide eyes
"Bitch not a bat"-Kay
"Bitch yes a bat I would have killed his bitch ass but I don't want murder on my hands"-cyla
I just busted out laughing  as cyla spoke again
"You know we gotta get out of this fucking state right".-cyla
"Why can't we just call the police find somewhere like in the woods or something and duck off "-Kay
"I don't thing jay ever told you but they have the police on there side and so if we was to call they they would lead them right to us and that'll be the end for us"-cyla
"Damn so where are we going to go?"-kay
"I don't know yet but we have to get rid of this car and I think I know where to go."-cyla
I just nodded my head as I closed my eyes again. More running is up ahead.

-love you guys🤍❤️